Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita Warrington  (Read 1459 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7287528) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Visited recently. Currently Near Stockton heath in a new venue I hadn't been to before. Safe, low key all fine.

The girl, tall and curvy. Big bolt on round tits, big enhanced ass. Nice shape. Nice flat stomach, skinny / slim and tall.
Facially OK.

Dick was fairly thick for a thai, certainly one of the thicker thai ones I had seen. I was hoping the top fee would be waived and she would just get into it but it was another £40 and I just couldn't be bothered paying it. Visiting a tranny, paying extra for her to use her cock seems odd and there is a certain group of thai tourers who send out the same message trying it on.

Charged extra to top and extra for cum. I paid £80 which got me kissing, oral without both ways and I fucked her covered.

She was eagear to please, service was all ok but for me I didn't really click with her. It just wasn't massively doing it for me. Whilst kissing she sort of sucks your tongue. I found it off putting.

Pretty good oral with lots of use of tongue and then things started to redeem. I bent her over and her enhanced round ass looked good in doggy. Gave her a bit of a smashing in doggy and filled the rubber.

For me it was all just so so. I didn't come away thinking would love to go there again tomorrow. I won't go again but I think it would be a safe enough choice with a friendly and welcoming girl.

Reflecting now perhaps all bordered a bit on a clinical well rehersead routine. For me good punts are when it doesnt feel like that or feels like there is a bit of passion.

Online charliepie

I've seen her too and agree about her girthy cock though like you I wasn't interested in paying extra for it but we had a nice time despite this. I would probably revisit if she comes back to my area. Cracking body.