Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes - Genesis II, Nottingham  (Read 1855 times)

Online lincolnbull

genisis 2 nottingham

choice of ladys i choice mercedes got it wrong paid 15 door fee went downstairs room on left vip room .told 70 what is normal paid upfront most ladys there you pay at end not issue .then we started to have fun then all extras came out can i use fingers 10 extra  then do you cim yep ok then another 20 .trying to get me do a more extra never asked price .all she wanted do was keep tying for extras then moan .cim was not what i call cim  . nxt time i go for ladys ive seen before  marie  / april / hanna

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

This one?
Never been to genesis myself, never be tempted.
Thanks for your review  :hi:

Offline j122

Offline ZeroCount

Pic probably isn't her as another profile on there has it as well.

The pic is a stock image, used as a placeholder when they don't have any photos of a girl on her profile. I don't think they're intending to mislead in a "bait & switch" kind of way, though I could see why someone might think that.

Offline ZeroCount

Never been to genesis myself, never be tempted.

Why's that? No girls there you like the look of, dislike of parlours in general, or something against Genesis in particular?

None of my business of course, I was just curious, as I have a bit of a soft spot for the place.   :)

Offline badsin

Good question, there's a couple on there that look quite fit, certainly have no aversion to parlours. I used to happily drive to Sandy's in Manchester a few years back.
Maybe it's the area , not the best, but hey walk through the twitchel at the top of the road and you're into The Park.......
I'll keep an eye on the rota, and if a verified stunner pop's up I'll have a go :hi:

Offline ZeroCount

Cool, enjoy! The area's not too bad really, it's just student central, not the kind of dodgy area where you'd worry about parking your car, IMO.

I hope the ones you liked the look of are actually still there. There's plenty of girls in the gallery who never appear on the rota, or worked there for a bit then disappeared, annoyingly enough.

Online lincolnbull

just been to genisis lady has  merc
change name to zara now .  bella nice lady

Online lincolnbull

working to day under another name

Offline ZeroCount

I'm curious why you're even interested in when she's working, since you gave her a pretty scathing negative review, and presumably have no desire to see her again.