Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thaihoney86 - Leicester touring  (Read 1011 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7090826) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Charmingthickdick

This punt happened a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

There was a lack of decent looking young Thai girls so plumped for this SP based on the size and look of her breasticles.

Text repled to quite quickly

Erotic HJ and massage 60 half, 100 hour

FS incl sex, lip kiss, bj RO 15 min 60, 30 min 70, hour 120

Owo extra 10
Cim extra 20

No anal or bb
Cash only

Opted for 70 half hour FS no extras. Had to give a first name for booking and then given post code.

Venue
Decent apartment in block near red/silver gates area of LE3. Room smallish but Modern, clean, functional, and bright.

Girl

Usual hiding behind the door. Greeted by a small Thai around 5ft ish dressed in a silk gown. I would say around late 30s to late 40s, not young by any means and although make up and skin was good I wasn’t attracted to her face. Once in the room I promptly handed over 70 notes for 30 mins FS.

Honey left the room while I undressed and laid on the bed. She came back in and disrobed herself showing a lovely set of enhanced bazonkas but no real figure. She had no waist as she was quite chubby round this area. No flabby skin and still soft to touch but not my cup of tea.
I started munching on her humps which she seemed to enjoy and I did too.  She started playing with the totem pole while I was doing this and just about got it erect. Onto ow which was ok but nothing spectacular. She then mounted me cg and started riding. Again ok but just enough to keep the erection. On my request doggy was next but her figure was not getting my sap rising. There was also very little communication or connection which I feel is important in a punt.
I asked her to finish by hand and she tried really hard but just couldn’t get me over the line. After around 28 mins I admitted defeat and got dressed.

Summary
Honey was pleasant enough but just not the look or physique I like and her technique was quite basic in my opinion. She does have a great rack on her but I left still needing my urge to be satisfied.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Charliehutton

Your lack of enthusiasm for this girl comes shining through, Dick. I haven't been tempted by any of the Thai girls for a while, and things seem to have gone a bit flat up in Nottingham, too, judging by recent reports. Hopefully it's just a blip. :drinks:

Offline Charmingthickdick

Your lack of enthusiasm for this girl comes shining through, Dick. I haven't been tempted by any of the Thai girls for a while, and things seem to have gone a bit flat up in Nottingham, too, judging by recent reports. Hopefully it's just a blip. :drinks:

I agree CH. I might have to move along the Brazilian line like you have. I just don’t normally find them as gfe as most of the good Thai girls.  :blush: