Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Jasmine xo - Nottingham  (Read 4383 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4693844) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Chuckbass

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently and will definitely see her again

Met for a half an hour (£80) incall in a hotel close to the train station. No issues getting to the room and leaving the place.

She was a bbw Asian milf, if you’re looking for some cushion for the extra pushing she’s definitely the right girl. Really soft skin, long dark brown hair of Asian descent good looking too

I was making small talk and a minute in she started groping me and touching me up. Knew I was going to enjoy myself. She loves neck kisses and gentle spanking. First pop was owo standing up as she was kneeling on the floor. I cleaned up and lay on the bed talking to her didn’t think I’ll manage a second round but we got talking and the conversation was flowing well. Got into the mood and asked if we can try again and she happily agreed. More owo but this time on the bed lying down. Then finished with her sideways on the edge of the bed. She was very responsive didn’t need lube. That sight of her at the edge of the bed was amazing.

She has been on my hotlist for a while and I’m glad I ticked her off , will definitely meet again

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey I’ve been looking at this one too but was a bit 50/50
Might give her a go after this, thanks

Offline Snagbadjer

I'm tempted. Thanks for your review, mate.

Offline London76

I have a booking with her today super excited after reading this review

Offline Theman1

According to previous reports she's a big old bird!.

Offline ZeroCount

According to previous reports she's a big old bird!.

And according to this report too. But it seems she's buggered off to Leeds now, so it's all academic anyway.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I have a booking with her today super excited after reading this review
Would love to know how you got on?

Offline Frustrated gentleman

Size 12  according to profile!

Offline Chuckbass

Definitely not a size 12 , bigger for sure but I didn’t mind that at all