Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye21 - Derby - Ripped leggings fantasy  (Read 5495 times)

30 review(s) for faye21 (29 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NottsB

External Link/Members Only

So I fancied fucking a gym fit girl still wearing gym gear/ leggings.

Two ditties spring to mind for this. Reached out to Camilla and Faye21. Camilla valued the leggings at £100 on top of her normal rates which is ludicrous so decided to sack her off. As I tried to reply to tell her she’s lost the tender  :D I got an auto reply that said her account was suspended because of spamming.

Faye came back with £30 for the leggings. £120 for 45mins so £150 in total.

Great comms throughout.

Now I’d forgotten Faye21 is nearly 50 which may have made me think twice initially but I needant have worried. She looked fantastic. What a body!

She cut out a small hole in the leggings to keep them in tact. Great banter throughout and so welcoming / reassuring.

She sucked my dog on the bed and on her knees with full view in the mirror which was amazing. Then she laid back and I went down on her, she tasted great and keeping the leggings on was really exciting and taboo for me.

Fucked her twice including doggy, mish, her on top and from behind and it was all what I wanted!! Little massage in between and a chat, recharged given she was looking sexy as fuck and enjoying fucking bet with full view of the outfit.

What a lass!! Will return. Soon.

Offline Space Invader

Great review - thanks .
She has been on my HL for years but for some reason we have never got together, we have exchanged a few mails but never managed to get our diaries to work , i think that really must change .
I hope it was a ‘typo’ error and she didn’t suck your dog , or is she now offering bestiality services - now thats another subject -lol

Offline NottsB

Hahah panic wrote the review in between meetings. Still a bit excited from it 😂  :yahoo:

Offline badsin

Thanks for the review, I really rate Fay, I must see her again soon  :hi:

Offline GoldTop

Now I understand why extra £ for the gym leggings - you destroyed them! Assumed you'd just yank them down a bit and fuck her from behind. £100 from Camilla though - what a piss take

Offline Stongwee53

This review for me somes up the two sp mentioned perfectly. One offers a top service at a decent price the other always looking for a way to take the piss
Great review and a timely remind of faye. She is still  easily in my personnel top 3 of meets ever had. Onto the new years list she goes.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 06:37:08 pm by Stongwee53 »

Offline hornypunter

Now I understand why extra £ for the gym leggings - you destroyed them! Assumed you'd just yank them down a bit and fuck her from behind. £100 from Camilla though - what a piss take
I'd be a tight twat .Buy a pair from primark and get her to wear them.

Offline Lonestaruk

That seems to be her go to price for extras. I was trying to arrange a duo with her and one of her friends and when I asked if they could use a strapon on each other I was told that would be an extra £100. I still really want to see Camilla as she looks FaF.

Offline teem86

glad you had a great time, do you have a link to Camilla as I would like to check out her profile

Offline Stongwee53

glad you had a great time, do you have a link to Camilla as I would like to check out her profile
Search for her on here under Camilla Raine

Offline wantkinkyfun

Am I right in thinking Faye doesn't do owo?

Offline badsin

Am I right in thinking Faye doesn't do owo?
Correct, always covered. However from those that have seen her, including myself, I don't think anybody has said it detracts from the service. Basically she sucks a covered cock, better than most performing owo  :hi:

Offline Coops72

Correct, always covered. However from those that have seen her, including myself, I don't think anybody has said it detracts from the service. Basically she sucks a covered cock, better than most performing owo  :hi:

I would agree 100%. You pretty much can’t tell as she is that good.

Offline george r

Great review - thanks .
She has been on my HL for years but for some reason we have never got together, we have exchanged a few mails but never managed to get our diaries to work , i think that really must change .
I hope it was a ‘typo’ error and she didn’t suck your dog , or is she now offering bestiality services - now thats another subject -lol

:D :D :D :D

Offline wintermen

I've seen her quite a few times over the years and am only too glad to go back and see her again, she'll probably be the first I see in the New Year, because her service is so good.

Offline Sleepyhallow1

Faye for me is simply one of the best service providers available

Super hot milf and a really nice woman

She’s the best role player I’ve seen

Offline NervousJ

i used to see faye all the time. you know when you leave it that long and you don't go back, that's me. i remember her trying a secretary role play with me, damn she looked so good . sadly i couldnt stop laughing.  :D

might have to pluck up courage and return with my tail between my legs. cracking lass...

Offline Lastfour1479

Great that she lets you take the dog in with you. What a perfect reason to leave the house....just taking the dog out love see you in an hour!
Banned reason: Abusive pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JGLRugby

Good to know Faye can offer a leggings fantasy, hopefully going to try & arrange the same for this week! Wonder if Faye can stretch to a swimsuit as well

Offline NottsB

Ooohh let us know how you get on, that sounds interesting!