Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where to go on holiday?  (Read 2806 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

My birthday is next month and thought I would treat myself to a holiday in Europe (easyjet fun)

Where are the best places for some real dirty/cheap fun?
Where should be avoided?

Thanks

Edinburgh punter

Get to Amsterdam for the ease of it all

Offline smiths

My birthday is next month and thought I would treat myself to a holiday in Europe (easyjet fun)

Where should be avoided?

Thanks

Not been myself but Germany for the FKK clubs are well recommended by some punters on here, look at the Punting Abroad board for more info if interested.

ulander

Prague.  The beer there is better than in Amsterdam.  So are the women.  This is a recommend, btw, not an avoid...

GeeWiz

If Prague, check out
External Link/Members Only
for the Amsterdam style of things.  It's like La Vie en Rose (the covered area) in the Dam, but bigger.
Also
is said to be the best club.  Akin to the FKKs of Germany.

Munich is a beautiful city, many expats and better beer than Prague IMO.  No RLD as such, but
is again like LVER.

Or Adam.  The halcyon days are far behind, but worth checking out before it becomes merely a tourist attraction.  Especially if you indulge in the weed.  The best site for research is

Offline sharpshoes78

I am tempted by Amsterdam. not been yet but worried it may be a rip off compared to other places

Offline Jerboa

Get to Amsterdam for the ease of it all

That's your opinion, but Ams wouldn't be my first choice for a punting holiday, I'm sure there are some good punting to be had In the Dutch capital, BUT there will be plenty of shit to average too, I keep banging on about It, but cities like Amsterdam, Hamburg and Prague have more or less been ruined by dick head stag tourists, why would the hookers need to work hard, when every day plane loads of horny clueless blokes with only two days away from her Indoors arrive In town, get pissed, get lairy and then get ripped off by an upselling window girl. Any other city In the Netherlands Is probably a better punting ground, as many locals don't punt In AMS.

As mentioned Germany Is hard to beat on quality and value, to the OP how long you plan on going? And what's your budget?

Offline i_like_coffee

I agree, Amsterdam is my only experience "punting", and it was very hit and miss, and expensive. I wouldn't recommend it.

Offline sharpshoes78

As mentioned Germany Is hard to beat on quality and value, to the OP how long you plan on going? And what's your budget?
Just 3 nights max. still saving so not sure about budget. going to see what you guys know and cross reftence with booking.com and easyjet

pokenn

What's your main priority? Seeing the sights or punting?

If you've only got 3 days and a limited budget, why not stay in the UK? Lot of great places to visit and the punting is probably as good as anywhere in Europe.

Offline sharpshoes78

Bit of both really. just wanna jump on a plane. expolore another culture and get some tits as a bo us :)

Offline Steve2

Berlin is great fun and not too expensive

Offline Owwhatanight

Nuremberg is a great city for bars, food, culture, people & red light area near which is not far from the Irish bar but mostly EE girls working when I was there. Have been there twice on business not holiday.

Jim Panzee

Ive always fancied Norway, some of the women there look really nice. Blondes are ten a penny.

Offline Jerboa

Bit of both really. just wanna jump on a plane. expolore another culture and get some tits as a bo us :)

Do you want to check out fkk clubs or walk up brothels, sex clubs, or bit of both? As Steve said Berlin can be cheap, also consider Frankfurt & Cologne, take a read at Steve's Berlin reports, and my one from last month In Duesseldorf & Cologne. To cut costs book a cheap no thrills hotel room, I've stayed in hostels In the past, as I've spent most of the day and night at a fkk club.

k

What's your main priority? Seeing the sights or punting?
Venice  :D

Offline CBPaul

Not been myself but Germany for the FKK clubs are well recommended by some punters on here, look at the Punting Abroad board for more info if interested.

Spot on, if it is a punting holiday you want then definitely Germany. Choose an FKK or two first, then select your hotel. Hamburg and Frankfurt are also well covered for other punting options too.

charming_red

For cheap fun I'd say Ibiza. Apart from all the partying bollocks theres a lot to see on the Island. Some great countryside and nature if you like a bit of trekking, nice beaches and a stunning sunset.

After all that you can head into the crazy nightlife and pick up and shag a slag for free  ;)

Offline Diamonddog

Another thumbs down for Amsterdam. Save a bit more and go further afield

Offline elihd

Where should be avoided?

Thanks
#

Easyjet is doing sale on flights at the moment, booked myself a cheap trip to berlin £70 return flight recently. 4 days of non stop fucking. AMAZING!!  :drinks:

SaneOnes

How about Aldi or Lidl? Not only the girls look good in uniforms, you won't have to brush up on your sign language either trying to explain "pile diving anally". Lidl do better cheese, i think. I usually go for Pilgrim's Choice from wherever i can snatch one in exchange of good money, fucking robbers! I digress.

Offline sharpshoes78

Thanks for all the advice. Seen a cheap break in Sofia so may try there at €1 a pint

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for all the advice. Seen a cheap break in Sofia so may try there at €1 a pint

Have you read up on the punting scene in Sofia before booking? I've been there a few years ago, I'm sure €1 a beer bars exist, but doubt they will be in the centre, I found booking a 1 bed apartment was cheaper than hotel rate, there are lots is hookers in Sofia, find them on directory sites, get a local SIM card when you arrive, and read ISG.

Offline UltrasForLife

I know the language and I can't find anything remotely decent in Sofia at reasonable local rates...not sure how far you will go without language... If you want a proper punt, it will cost you close to what it would for a Romanian here in the UK (with similar attitude it seems as well). It's basically crap, I am not even going to bother next time I am back as with UKP/AW you can have a guaranteed top punt here. Yes, you can get a girl for 20 pounds per hour but she will look shit and the service will be crap compared to UK Romanian standards - source, own experience + I've read enough on the UKP equivalent forum in Bulgaria....