Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice - best punting city/RLDR in Europe?  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Londoner2000

Where is the best punting location in Europe or the world for either street girls or FKK style?

So far I’ve been to kiev budapest Prague Hannover Stockholm Frankfurt etc

have a few months off work, going to Berlin never been to FKK but wondering where else  to go as I don’t need to come back to the UK. I don’t like massage parlors (rip off) or websites for EE B&S But that seems to be the norm in kiev and budapest nowadays (though in the latter I got a 20 year old street gyppo BJ for 5 euros lol).  The things that stick in my mind - Manchester and Poole in 2005 with 20+ girls, ilford lane 3 years ago, Bangkok nana now.  Was so impressed with Bangkok I want to go back But miss European girls tbh.  So just looking for a recommendation if I want to do this: (linking to last weeks post)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271737.0

Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline billybob69

For me the best windows-based RLD in Europe is Antwerp. Honorable mention for Den Haag. I've also got a soft spot for Alkmaar, Netherlands.
Although I've only visited windows in Netherlands and Belgium (and not Germany).

Have a look at @splodge posts - plenty of reports on the window scene in Germany, Belgium and Holland.

Offline Londoner2000

Thank you any other advice from anyone else?
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1