Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Love  (Read 4228 times)

1 review(s) for VictoriaLoves (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online badsin

Well after a little investigation I've found Victoria

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have spent a few days trying to find out if this was a genuine wg or just a picture seller/cam' girl - she is genuine and the profile and pictures are all accurate.

Vic does do a lot of cam'ing, but she also works most days - preferring outcalls. Her incalls are via "Spangles" on Derby Road, Nottingham, currently just working Tuesdays. You can contact her via AW to book at Spangles. I think this is only "incall" location she may have.

Establishment: Well Ive been to much better! However it was in quite a safe location (i think), access is discrete and the premesis are above a small parade of shops close to the hospital. Clean but basic place, massage tables rather than beds, and the room I was in was tiny.

Victoria: Early twenty's, tanned, long brunette hair, I'd say a 'curvy' 10, nice tits (one nipple pierced - great!), facially very pretty. Seemed taller than 5'6' to me (4 inch heels, stocking and suspenders!).

Its the first time Ive been to Spangles.

I was met by Victoria at the entrance (dressed as above), and lead upstairs - whilst my eyes just followed the "bottom". haha
Into the room, and I was left to undress for a few minutes. I kept me pants on.
Victoria returned, and asked if I wanted a massage - I said 'no'. Thats when the fun began. Victoria is very pretty, and whilst snogging, her hands were rubbing my cock through my pants getting me hard. Then the hands were inside my pants, wanking me to full hardness.
Victoria, drops to her knees and takes me in her mouth.............. and so it went on :D :D

Very attractive, accurate pic and description
£60 for 30 mins
Services as profile

I'll be seeing Victoria again.