Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erlebniswohnung advice  (Read 982 times)

Georgespooky

Hello all,
Has anyone been to Erlebniswohnung?
Is it a good place to visit?
Are the girls worth?
Etc...
I am tying to plan a visit in Berlin and would highly apriciate any advice.
Thanks in advance
Regards

Offline Name Not Found

There have been mixed reports on EW (can't be bothered typing the whole name all the time), over the years, but I reckon it is now my favourite place in Berlin. Most of the complaints are about the proprietor and his attitude, But I have never had a problem with him or his approach to the girls.

EW It's a large, clean, relaxed club with plenty of free drinks and food, and usually a fine selection of girls throughout the day. There is free alcohol available, but you'll have to ask around to find out where it is hiding  :D

Bear in mind that EW is a gangbang club so, if you're the cautious type, or don't like hanging around with a lot of guys with their dicks out, you're probably not going to get much action. If you're prepared to dive in as soon as a girl appears, and don't mind having your cock sucked on a rota, you'll You'll have a great time.

I've seen all types there over the last couple of years: swinging couples, MILFs on the pull, girls up for bukkake, and house girls from those in their teens, to a few in their forties.

I also enjoy Insomnia, buy EW is a completely different experience. I can happily spend all day there relaxing and still shag at 8 or 10 girls. Damn good value for money (when you take into account the food and drink).

One word of caution. The last time I was there about two months ago, things were very quiet. There were no more than six girls, and about 20 guys In the place all day. This is fine by me because all the girls were good and I had plenty time to play with them, But it did make me think things might be on the wane. Maybe in the upcoming changes in the law were having an impact. It would be a shame if OWO was off the cards at EW as that is the main appeal for me. I'll see what it's like next time.

Georgespooky

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Probably it's exactly what I'm looking for.
I don't mind other men hanging around naked. As long as I get my share of women 😋
Last time in UK I visited a greedy girls party. And hey they were really greedy. That was real fun.
I also planed to visit insomnia and since it is better on a Thursday I will leave that for my last day.

If anyone around I'm going to be in Berlin from the 25th to the 29th June.
Do you know if there is parking around EW as I will be traveling by car.
Also did have a look at some other reports.
Thanks
George

Offline Name Not Found

I've never driven to EW as it's easily accessible by public transport, however it's in a suburban area and I don't think it would be a problem.

Offline adindas

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Probably it's exactly what I'm looking for.
I don't mind other men hanging around naked. As long as I get my share of women 😋
Last time in UK I visited a greedy girls party. And hey they were really greedy. That was real fun.
I also planed to visit insomnia and since it is better on a Thursday I will leave that for my last day.

If anyone around I'm going to be in Berlin from the 25th to the 29th June.
Do you know if there is parking around EW as I will be traveling by car.
Also did have a look at some other reports.
Thanks
George

It will probably cost you more traveling by car if you count fuel and the parking cost. One day travel card allowing you to travel unlimited until 03.00 the following day is just about EUR 7.00.

AS mentioned by "Name Not Found" EW is in the suburban area so I believe you will not find a problem to find parking space. There is also Lidl car park about 200m from EW.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:30:44 am by adindas »

Georgespooky

Hello guys,
Thanks for your help, really great.
I have to travel by car as I will be in Germany for work and will have the car for the week.
I was also considering visiting one of the Laureen Pink places. Has anyone been there and what is the vibe like?
Thanks

Offline Jerboa

Hello guys,
Thanks for your help, really great.
I have to travel by car as I will be in Germany for work and will have the car for the week.
I was also considering visiting one of the Laureen Pink places. Has anyone been there and what is the vibe like?
Thanks

Laureen Pink places? Never heard of them, but I've been to Laureen's parties, have you read my reports?

Georgespooky

Laureen Pink places? Never heard of them, but I've been to Laureen's parties, have you read my reports?

Hello,
Your reports are great but I don't remember I saw the one Lauren's parties.
Will look for it now.
I don't use a pc I use a smart phone and sometimes it's not easy to search.
Thanks for your attention
Kind regards
George