Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Club Nancy Spain  (Read 5499 times)

Offline tomcat600

any reviews?  in Guardamar near alicante

Offline Moneyshow

Variable, 60 euros for 30 mins, varies on who is on at the time, service has gone downhill as per the economy over the last 5 years, had some great times there but that was 2007-8 last year was average at best

Offline Moneyshow

went in last night, dreadful, 6 girls, noone really approaching me and all playing with their smartphones, wont be going back for a good while (maybe in season)

Offline Jerboa

went in last night, dreadful, 6 girls, noone really approaching me and all playing with their smartphones, wont be going back for a good while (maybe in season)

What is wrong with these chicas don't they want to earn a honest living? Maybe you arrived during siesta. :)

Offline Moneyshow

tried the new club skala, the girls were much more interested an in to me lol &0 euros plus 10 for the room, but much better quality and more girls than Nancys, I was there early (9pm) and there was 15 girls on, I counted them, ha

Offline toni

Club skala is nice place to go
Good choice of girls and they all seem to want to make you happy.

Dating that though around there on the main road you do find plenty of girls just sat at the road side.

Fucked a absolute stunning Serbian girl there €30 for covered oral and sex

bendoverdarling

Went to Nancy's twice last Oct because Skalla was closed and not as good as Skalla. Very few girls and not that good looking. 1st girls gave me a BBBJ but not the 2nd one. I prefer Skalla can't wait till next month when I go back as new Skalla is now open