Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian massage + Cornwall  (Read 586 times)

Offline Gentlesensual1000

Does any one have any experience of any nice Asian lady giving a sensual massage plus happy ending in Cornwall.
I just cannot find any offering except the massage Chinese shop in Truro which I am unsure about
Any recommendations would be gratefully received

Offline scutty brown

Have you asked this girl in Truro?
External Link/Members Only

almost certainly a B&S but it's all I can see listed

Offline Gentlesensual1000

Yes I have but she is not working tomorrow but thanks

Online Avabar

There’s this lady in Camborne.

External Link/Members Only

She’s been reviewed in the massage thread. I saw her last year. The massage was actually really good, but non sexual. She is happy to do happy ending finish though, and didn’t mind me feeling her ass while she finished me off. Older lady, but you can see her pic on the website.

Would be interested to hear of any more permanent ones in Cornwall.

Offline zarbi42

Does any one have any experience of any nice Asian lady giving a sensual massage plus happy ending in Cornwall.
I just cannot find any offering except the massage Chinese shop in Truro which I am unsure about
Any recommendations would be gratefully received

I did review the shop here (and returned three months later and experienced a similar level of service): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=349093.0

Offline squigmcdig

Has anybody tried the lass in the pannier market? There you go OP toftt and go to the pannier market and give it a go, easiest way to test the water is to get bollock naked, she will either ask you to put your pants back on or pretty good chance of a tug if she doesn't.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 05:49:42 pm by squigmcdig »