Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds - Various  (Read 26969 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'd be wary of leaving a flash car in bensham too. Lived there 20 years ago (not for long, couldn't wait to get out) when I moved to NE, and 3 times had same toe rags break into my car, and back then I was straight out of Uni so they weren't flash at all. Still seems like a massive hassle.

Yep, happened to me several times in the past (not in the NE I hasten to add) - fortunately, I've has this one fitted with tracker system, I leave nothing in the car itself to steal and, if a window is smashed, the engine is immobilised.... there is also a hidden pin head camera that records everything.....

denyason

In view of the total fucknuts that interfere with our hobby,
u talking about coppers?  They can't touch us- Diamonds don't have more than one girl in a flat. 

DaveMugabe

u talking about coppers?  They can't touch us- Diamonds don't have more than one girl in a flat.
This is new, is this correct?

denyason

yes one girl leaves, then the other enters, never more than one in flat at Benshams.  The only issue was my appointment was delayed for 30 min as another girl was in and she had the key.

whiterussian

I couldn't really care less about coppers, the majority of them are cunts.  Their are people who target this forum who are wired up way worse than coppers. 

tinytim

According to the CPS  "definition of a brothel in English law does not require that the premises are used for the purposes of prostitution since a brothel exists wherever more than one woman offers sexual intercourse, whether for payment or not" and "In circumstances where prostitutes are working individually out of one flat but there is a rotation of occupants and the young women are moved on a regular basis; i.e. sole occupancy and a rotation of sole occupants, it does constitute a brothel."
Also

"1. A person (A) commits an offence if:

a. A makes or promises payment for the sexual services of a prostitute (B)"

though ok for the girl as
"It is not illegal to sell sex at a brothel provided the sex worker is not involved in management or control of the brothel. A house occupied by one woman and used by her alone for prostitution, is not a brothel"

simonthesimples

Quote from: tinytim link=topic=28230.msg428942#msg428942 date=14r00998859
According to the CPS  "definition of a brothel in English law does not require that the premises are used for the purposes of prostitution since a brothel exists wherever more than one woman offers sexual intercourse, whether for payment or not"
According to this definition, any family home with say two sexually active teenage daughters, or even a couple and one such daughter is a brothel!

Barry Shipton

Correct - no money needs to change hands, sex can be on offer for free. It's to stop wife swapping parties, gay bath houses - anything where people might have fun!

No danger of my house ever being branded a brothel.

denyason

I couldn't really care less about coppers, the majority of them are cunts.  Their are people who target this forum who are wired up way worse than coppers.
still i don't get what you're on about?  Who would target us, fraudsters? doubt it would be pimps as they want our custom.

Basilbasset

Another thread rapidly losing its way

Offline portable

Still waiting on pics for Brittany and Daisy, size 10, 34FF/G then I might be swayed to use Diamonds again. Maybe.

Offline Third Man

Still waiting on pics for Brittany and Daisy, size 10, 34FF/G then I might be swayed to use Diamonds again. Maybe.
If I was you I'd be inclined not to say maybe, I'd say you are missing out on others already.

Offline Metal Geek

Yep, happened to me several times in the past (not in the NE I hasten to add) - fortunately, I've has this one fitted with tracker system, I leave nothing in the car itself to steal and, if a window is smashed, the engine is immobilised.... there is also a hidden pin head camera that records everything.....

Having said that, had a BMW M3 a few years back, that had a tracker and top end alarm and immobilizer and some dick-head still tried to steal it. Obviously didn't get far, but made a mess of the car trying - he ended up putting a brick through the side window. This wasn't in Bensham though. In fact until I moved out into the sticks they've had a go at pretty much every car I've owned :(

Toshiba

Diamonds promised accurate and good/bad feedback

All the girls today, and theres lots, have 5 star ratings and fantastic  comments, no complaints at all?

Guess that promise isnt gonna be kept, not knitpicking just read thriugh some of the comments and they are laughable man

denyason

my ones of frankie are accurate ...5/5  :lol:

Offline AnthG

I really wish Diamonds would hurry up with their AW profiles. I am wanting to know which of the girls will do A-Levels and this seems to be the only way to easily find out.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline david4u

I really wish Diamonds would hurry up with their AW profiles. I am wanting to know which of the girls will do A-Levels and this seems to be the only way to easily find out.
I TOTALLY agree with you AnthG.

Offline walter

Are they intending to do this Anth and will they put the ladies services on do you reckon?

I'd like to know all the swallowers  ;)
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AnthG

Are they intending to do this Anth and will they put the ladies services on do you reckon?

I'd like to know all the swallowers  ;)
Yes this is something have have promised to do.

SERVICES

1. Unfortunately we will not be adding a list of services to each girl's profile for various reasons.

2. We will however confirm the various services that each of the girls enjoy so that we are at least aware of this in the office.

3. We intend to create an adultwork group with profiles for each of the girls that reflects the services they wish to offer. Whilst this will not be as comprehensive as some adultwork profiles it will at least cover the main things that are requested and that usually make or break a booking for someone and will mean that clients do have a frame of reference for each girl. Hopefully this will be a happy medium.

4. As always, whilst we will ensure the lists provided by the girls are realistic, they are of course offered at the girl's own discretion. I know this phrase is often used as a cop-out which is not my intention here - but rather to safeguard the girls from clients that believe the girls are obliged to offer whatever the client requests regardless of that client's attitude or hygiene etc. I'm sure you all understand this.

Offline walter

Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)

Offline korndog88

What happened to diamonds replying and accessing forums to discuss any issues on a more regular basis?
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years.

Offline johnny34

What happened to diamonds replying and accessing forums to discuss any issues on a more regular basis?

Last post from diamonds was 22nd May. Nearly 2mths on now & still not done much
of what they said they would do.

Any comment Diamonds?????

themademan2

Last post from diamonds was 22nd May. Nearly 2mths on now & still not done much
of what they said they would do.

Any comment Diamonds?????

Too many have gone running back to them enticed probably with the freebies we all got.  Teach them a lesson and steer clear til they don't take the mick AGAIN

Offline AnthG

The main thing that was the problem with Diamonds was the girls they had 3 months ago were all terrible. In my opinion the other stuff they promised like AW profiles for each girl and each service they would do listed in them were just bonuses.

If someone had of gave me £100 and said book someone at Diamonds back in March, I would have likely refused the offer as it was a case of a load of dross quite frankly.

However now they seem to have brought in a shed load of fit British girls and now its literally of a case of who to see first. And that would not be an easy task.

All the other stuff such as terrible flats, and no towels and the like is annoying but its just regular Diamonds. They have been like that since early 2011 when I started using them and likely will never change on it.

The main thing is they got rid of the Romanians.

Offline MasterChief

Even if Diamonds do comment on the latest crap it will likely be more lies and bullshit. As long as we keep using them they will pocket whatever cut they take and laugh all the way to the bank  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Toshiba

The girls are of a much much better standard on the whole, young british fit girls, something we were crying out for

I agree with Ag about all he said, im struggling to understand any fuss