Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracie girls  (Read 927 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:angelgirl:

Hells bells  just looked at there in calls for next week wow. Down to 3 girls and no listing  hell  :scare:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:26:18 pm by Dimond dave »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
:angelgirl:

Hells bells  just looked at there in calls for next week wow. Down to 3 girls and no listing  hell  :scare:

What have you got against Rothbury.   :unknown:   One there most of the week.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

Offline roboeggman

As long as they keep hold of Charlotte til I get round to booking her that's fine by me  :hi:

Though I suppose it would be good if she started working indie or for a more local agency.

Offline Sar-Major

What have you got against Rothbury.   :unknown:   One there most of the week.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'm thinking it's the Sarah who was at Dolly Birds, now at Rothbury.  :unknown:

Worked out of Ashington before she let herself go downhill, due to drink problems.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jibbi

As long as they keep hold of Charlotte til I get round to booking her that's fine by me  :hi:

Though I suppose it would be good if she started working indie or for a more local agency.

Sorry, think you'll be waiting some time for that. I've seen her a few times and from speaking to her, she won't be working around Sunderland/Newcastle anytime soon.

Offline roboeggman

Has anyone made a booking via text with Gracie's recently? I've text a couple of times recently and got no replys at all. Definitely got the number right and I've never used them before so it's not like I would be barred.

Offline Dimond dave

:yahoo:

Very slow at texting back over the past Thew weeks

Has anyone made a booking via text with Gracie's recently? I've text a couple of times recently and got no replys at all. Definitely got the number right and I've never used them before so it's not like I would be barred.