Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana tickleandtease Watford  (Read 4726 times)

8 review(s) for tickleandtease (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline torritti29

External Link/Members Only

Flat in end of terrace in Watford centre, convenient, discreet.

Pretty Russian, fit body, small boobs responsive nipples great arse.

Very raunchy nuru massage on bed.

She gets off on it big time cumming as I massaged nuru gel onto her arse and clit in reverse cowgirl with both thumbs working overtime on either side of her pussy.

CIM finale without prompting

£130 good value for a very sexy experience.

Online webpunter

She gets off on it big time cumming as I massaged nuru gel onto her arse and clit in reverse cowgirl with both thumbs working overtime on either side of her pussy.
I lurve doing that
Any RO ?
On an airbed or PVC cover on a bed ?

CIM finale without prompting
£130 good value for a very sexy experience.
Good girl.  What a find.  AW FB looks OK
Not a bad 1st review !  You just need a senior UKP'err to extend a formal welcome

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Tempted.

Do you know how much it is for penetration sex? I am glad you enjoyed yourself and everything but struggling to think £130 is good value for a BJ and making her cum.

Online webpunter

Thanks for the review.  Tempted.
Do you know how much it is for penetration sex? I am glad you enjoyed yourself and everything but struggling to think £130 is good value for a BJ and making her cum.
I'd give it a whirl - even without a shag.  130 ain't bad if done well
If you want FS then this & nuru avail @ SoftTouch in Northampton.  On an airbed in a wet room.  No worries about spillages - of all kinds  :lol:

Offline MP

I've seen her twice and have 2 positive experiences. OWO and CIM done very well
Great oily experience

jstrongerrrrr

forgot i saw her last summer - she was running late as apparently had returned from an all nighter at a party/festival - she admitted she hadn't slept and due to the amount she was gurning I would say she was high as a kite....despite this i stayed and the massage was good and sensual, she was sweating heavily(due to the drugs i think) and i recall the whole experience felt a tad dirty.

Offline torritti29

It was more b2b with nuru on a bed so no air bed or wet room but a real step up from the local competition.

RO and FS I reckon is available judging by how horny she gets but ymmv.

But this was raunchy and different as opposed to predictable and she is no minger.

So VFM compared to some cheaper more mundane offerings.