Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Busty Lady  (Read 7206 times)

endomorph

Online Illya Kurakin

Anyone any info on Mature Busty Lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ? Thanks
Question seconded. Any details anyone? Profile says there are many good reviews? None here I can see.

Offline MorganUK

Thirded, even! My emails on aw haven't been opened and so not acknowledged. No phone number either.

Offline Fully Sated

I have not ever visited her, but I believe that she is, 'Katherine/Kate Keeler', she was very popular quite a while ago with another punting forum where she had many favourable reviews. She worked under the name of, 'Josephine Darling' and was based in Kent. There was a thread which referred to her and to which she contributed to as a member of this forum, her member name was 'Wench'. Her phone number has been displayed on her profile in the past and presumed that it will appear again at some point when she is available.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37161.0;all

robbybox

Mature Busty Lady aka Katherine does look very enticing from her pictures and teasing ... encouraging pearl necklaces indeed ... and I must admit I am VERY tempted. She does list her available incall dates and times ... so maybe she's already booked up well in advance hence her not responding to mails. However £150/ph is more than I'm prepared to pay. I just couldn't live with myself ... splashing out all that on a single punt. So for me, she's unfortunately a non-starter.
I'll leave her to deliver ... to London's plethora of rich wide boys,  ruthless city merchants, and selfless (:cool:) bankers.
  :(

wench

Thirded, even! My emails on aw haven't been opened and so not acknowledged. No phone number either.

I would like to apologise for my unopened emails on Adultwork.

I am at the moment very part time and was working very little over the Christmas period as I returned home from a London visit to find I had been burgled and put my emails and availability on a back boiler.

I am now starting to be available again (I will be moving to London too which will give me much more opportunity to 'entertain') and will answer all my emails, I normally hate being lapse with communication, so apologies once again.

Offline Pock Suppet

Has anyone seen her recently? I can't find any recent reviews on here. Would appreciate the help.

Offline nevi

Anyone any info on Mature Busty Lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ? Thanks

She is hot with fantastic tits but too expensive for me  :D

jake345

She is hot with fantastic tits but too expensive for me  :D

So you have or havent seen her recently?

Offline screwdriver

I'm hoping for a verification pic before I book!

Offline peewee

I suppose three years ago does not count as recent.

Lovely lady, enjoys what she does.

Large boobs as she says and a slim waist and hips.

She is also unshaven which is something unusual these days but a welcome change.

Online MajorPayne

She is also unshaven which is something unusual these days but a welcome change.
Suggest we agree to disagree on this point.

Are you going to review her?

Offline peewee

Suggest we agree to disagree on this point.

Are you going to review her?

Three years ago is rather a long time to remember the finer details.

I can recall that it was an enjoyable experience.

If you are into large boobs and mature ladies then you cannot go wrong - she is certainly no waif.