Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Charissa atrocious attitude (Outcall)  (Read 19664 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

This my 2nd shit punt in a row... I'm not having a good few weeks  :timeout:.

I had to stay at a hotel as I couldn't fly out cos of that stupid British Airways glitch  so I paid for a hotel and got an out call.

I booked an outcall for the first time ever and it was terrible. When she came up she looked a good 4 sizes more than the profile suggests. I don't know why I didn't ask her to leave (probably because it was outcall).

Service: fairly cold, didn't seem to want to be there. Spent 15 min in the toilet and then decided to leave with 10 minutes to go. OWO was weak kissing was weak and she just laid there like a fish. When I asked for cowgirl she said "you guys wanna try all the positions in the world" which fucking annoyed me, bitch I'm paying you. I Carried on pounding her in doggy and finally came. Didn't even want round 2 and when the time came she left 10 min early! I messaged her later and said I will review a ukp review for this shittt service. No reply

Cost: 160 for the hour

One avoid!!!

I'm not sure where her permanent residence is so for I've posted this in the London section as that's where she based now.

I'm gonna take a 2 week break and book a well reviewed girl to recover..

mcgee121

Yeah she's based in London.  She's also a member.  I'm sure she'll have something to say about your review  :D.

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear that, I hope your next punt is a good one  :hi:

Jas1975

Hopefully you will get at least a partial refund then if 20  odd mins of the booking was paid for but not "spent"...

Avogadrosnumber

Yeah she's based in London.  She's also a member.  I'm sure she'll have something to say about your review  :D.

Tbh she can fuck right off. £160 for a shit punt.

It's not as if I request over the top services I'm a fairly vanilla guy so no excuse for the shit service.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
This is 100% a fake review. I keep all correspondence about meetings that have taken place and I have no correspondence at all from this person. He must have some issue with me. I don't have proof because I have no correspondence from this guy whatsoever. I've never spent 15 minutes in the toilet in any booking, apart from when I've got changed into an outfit request. I don't know why this person has written this review, but nobody who has really met me would accuse me of leaving early as I have always stayed over time.

My last hotel outcall was 13th May in Birmingham for four hours.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:13:49 pm by Rochelle »

mcgee121

External Link/Members Only

This my 2nd shit punt in a row... I'm not having a good few weeks  :timeout:.

I had to stay at a hotel as I couldn't fly out cos of that stupid British Airways glitch  so I paid for a hotel and got an out call.

I booked an outcall for the first time ever and it was terrible. When she came up she looked a good 4 sizes more than the profile suggests. I don't know why I didn't ask her to leave (probably because it was outcall).

Service: fairly cold, didn't seem to want to be there. Spent 15 min in the toilet and then decided to leave with 10 minutes to go. OWO was weak kissing was weak and she just laid there like a fish. When I asked for cowgirl she said "you guys wanna try all the positions in the world" which fucking annoyed me, bitch I'm paying you. I Carried on pounding her in doggy and finally came. Didn't even want round 2 and when the time came she left 10 min early! I messaged her later and said I will review a ukp review for this shittt service. No reply

Cost: 160 for the hour

One avoid!!!

I'm not sure where her permanent residence is so for I've posted this in the London section as that's where she based now.

You need to put some paperwork up bro to prove this review isn't fake.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I will also add, the weekend of the British Airways glitch which was around Saturday 27th May, that entire weekend I had no bookings. I went to spend the weekend with a friend in Milton Keynes and that at least is something I can definitely prove with an email of a purchased train ticket.

The really odd part is that he says I looked a good four sizes more. I'm a size 14 and it states that on my profile. Anyone who has actually met me has stated that the size I advertise is accurate.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 09:14:07 pm by Rochelle »

Offline Belgarion

Seems you have been called out for posting a fake review.

That's a deliberate attempt to ruin the forum.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Seems you have been called out for posting a fake review.

That's a deliberate attempt to ruin the forum.

I agree

Offline Belgarion

I agree

I have seen the lass recently and can confirm he's lying about her dress size.

Whilst YMMV with a WG, there was no clockwatching when she was with me and she overstayed and I was the one that had other plans.

There have been some issues on the other site with an agency and this may be an attempt to get revenge.

Up to admin to decide

Online scutty brown

............ When I asked for cowgirl she said "you guys wanna try all the positions in the world" which fucking annoyed me, bitch I'm paying you. ..............

From Charissa's profile:
"Ok I have to admit, I'm old school. Missionary (in all its forms) is my favourite and I also really love doggy (especially with a bit of hair pulling). I'm not keen on being on top because I'm not very good at it and I find it a bit awkward."

OP hasn't done his homework very well. Either he saw her and requested something she states she dislikes, OR he is making something up. Either way, he clearly hasn't read her profile before typing this review.

James999

So where's the money.....

A punter with 16 reviews........

A pro$$ie saying her negative review is fake

:unknown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
From Charissa's profile:
OP hasn't done his homework very well. Either he saw her and requested something she states she dislikes, OR he is making something up. Either way, he clearly hasn't read her profile before typing this review.
Thing is, I would never say something like that to a client. My attitude in a booking is nothing like he states. In any case, there are a few holes in his story.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Just because he has 16 reviews doesn't mean he can't make one up to get at me for whatever reason. I've pointed out inconsistencies in his story.

Offline Belgarion

Tarzan has many too

Seems to me and I'm happy to be proved wrong this guy has been asked to do this because of another incident on the other site

He screwed up with the dates and dress sizes though

James999

Just because he has 16 reviews doesn't mean he can't make one up to get at me for whatever reason. I've pointed out inconsistencies in his story.

I was stating facts, I made no claim either way, but you have to ask why he would make up a fake review on you  :unknown:

Where as you have a reason to make up reasons to dispute it, saying you were elsewhere is not an inconsistency, you could just as easily be lying, and you have a reason to lie of course  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

Everyone here can write fake reviews. However it is against site rules and ethos of this site. Poster UberX managed to write a few dozens of fake reviews before he got catch out.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I was stating facts, I made no claim either way, but you have to ask why he would make up a fake review on you  :unknown:

Where as you have a reason to make up reasons to dispute it, saying you were elsewhere is not an inconsistency, you could just as easily be lying, and you have a reason to lie of course  :unknown:
Here is my train ticket for that day. I also have text messages to my friend on that day. I also have a picture of me and my friend in the bar we were in that weekend.

Hidden Image/Members Only

At first I thought op may be lying but now im not so sure, one of them needs to show some evidence to back up their version of events

Here is my train ticket for that day. I also have text messages to my friend on that day. I also have a picture of me and my friend in the bar we were in that weekend.

Ok I stand corrected

Offline Thepacifist

Hmm, interesting development..  :timeout:

I do miss the days where you could post a review and it wasn't commented on by the girl in question an hour later  :rolleyes:

Having said that, a fake review deserves rite of reply. I believe the B man  :hi:

Offline peter purves

I don't usually spend my time getting caught up in disputes here

I value Avogadrosnumber contributions on here. However, it is clear to me that all the evidence from both parties would have to be heard first - and we are not quite there yet - before any conclusions can be drawn, especially as Avogadrosnumber has yet to come back with his side of the story.

Ding Ding!!  :P

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

Doesn't actually prove anything other than someone had a ticket to MK on that Friday, the BA cock up had an impact for a number of days, you may as well post some pics of you and your mate (If she's fit) while we wait for the author of your review to reply  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Charissa
you've got positive feedback from Paul451 on AW dated 28th May. Can you remember when/where that happened? 28th was the sunday

James999

Charissa
you've got positive feedback from Paul451 on AW dated 28th May. Can you remember when/where that happened? 28th was the sunday

He left her feedback at 15.10 and she left him feedback at 15.12  :rolleyes:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Charissa
That's the guy I met in Birmingham on 13th May for four hours. I respond to feedback when I'm given it.

bristolqwerty

Thing is, I would never say something like that to a client. My attitude in a booking is nothing like he states. In any case, there are a few holes in his story.
One hole as he never did anal!  :blush:

Online scutty brown

He left her feedback at 15.10 and she left him feedback at 15.12  :rolleyes:

that means nothing -if she's got the AW messaging app setup she'd see the post immediately and could respond immediately. And we all know AW feedback works on quid pro quo.........so an immediate response is just being polite to a polite customer

James999

that means nothing -if she's got the AW messaging app setup she'd see the post immediately and could respond immediately. And we all know AW feedback works on quid pro quo.........so an immediate response is just being polite to a polite customer

A bit odd / quick if she's got a weekend off as she suggested  :music:

Online scutty brown

A bit odd / quick if she's got a weekend off as she suggested  :music:

Is it? Sunday afternoon with her mate, sitting in the pub, text arrives, automatic to read and answer. She may not be working that day, but she needs to keep customers happy. You're trying too hard to find a problem Jimmy. If there is an issue, its not over texting.

I'm more bothered about the initial post: the OP posts a negative (the girls first) and then announces he won't be around for two weeks. All the symptoms of a hit and hide troll. Personally I think we should be reevaluating his other reviews - is there anyone who knows the other girls and can comment on how real his reviews appear to be?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I usually get alerts when I've been left feedback. Very simple. I then respond. I was there for the weekend and got home early Monday morning 29th May.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:08:31 pm by Rochelle »

James999

. I was there for the weekend and got home early Monday morning 29th May.

Return ticket?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Here's the correspondence for the last hotel outcall I had on 13th May.

Offline Link7

Avogadros number - you can end speculation fairly easily with a screenshot of comms? Surely would have had to tell her the hotel etc.

Is it? Sunday afternoon with her mate, sitting in the pub, text arrives, automatic to read and answer. She may not be working that day, but she needs to keep customers happy. You're trying too hard to find a problem Jimmy. If there is an issue, its not over texting.

I'm more bothered about the initial post: the OP posts a negative (the girls first) and then announces he won't be around for two weeks. All the symptoms of a hit and hide troll. Personally I think we should be reevaluating his other reviews - is there anyone who knows the other girls and can comment on how real his reviews appear to be?

He gave a negative to a girl I met, I gave her a neutral apart from that his other reviews seem legit.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:13:52 pm by Brazilian Martian »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Doesn't actually prove anything other than someone had a ticket to MK on that Friday, the BA cock up had an impact for a number of days, you may as well post some pics of you and your mate (If she's fit) while we wait for the author of your review to reply  :hi:

Yeah the BA cockup started causing issues the Friday before, but only reported on the Saturday morning (External Link/Members Only)

Not out of the question that the OP booked her before she took the train to MK, in fact the reason why she gave sub standard service may have been that she was in a rush to get out of there and make her train.

Offline Link7

It doesn't make sense for the SP to falsely deny that the booking ever happened, given how easily the author of the review should be able to disprove it.

If she's just a shit SP, would make far more sense for her to just say - oh actually my service was way better than that, similar to the lucy summer/Pacifist situation yesterday..

Saying the booking did not even happen is a very dumb lie, if it is a lie, and will be quickly exposed by Avogadros number.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:21:55 pm by Link7 »

Avogadrosnumber

Sorry chaps. I've been out and about so i only just saw this.

I've contributed to this forum and my reviews are accurate if you compare them to other members who have seen the same girls.

I do not have a punting phone so I use a personal phone (stupid i know) I remove all traces of wg contact immediately. I wish I could post it. Part of me was worried about posting this incase she tries to find my number and out me but the experience left me pissed off. I've changed my Facebook profile, number since this incident. That's how paranoid I've become. I've read the horror stories on here about punters getting outed and I didn't want to become a victim.

Also, if you read the neutral review there is a mention about how she has an attitude problem. Perhaps she had an off day but that was my experience.

At the end of the day youre all experienced punters and you can make your judgement on this one. If the admin wants to delete thats up to him. The spirit of this forum is to benefit punters and i believe in that. I've contributed and will contribute to this forum whenever I can.

I may disagree with some here politically and on other issues but that doesn't make me a troll. That's all I can say.

Offline peter purves

Sorry Scutty, I do not think he says the above!

When I read his comment, I took it that he is taking a two week break from punting, not visiting this site.

We've got to be careful here  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:31:33 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

mcgee121

Do you ever back other members up?  I always see you going in on them.  This is not UKE  :lol:.  Give him a chance to defend himself before making wild accusations.  Why would he single out this particular SP?  He seemed genuinely pissed off in his first reply to me.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Sorry chaps. I've been out and about so i only just saw this.

I've contributed to this forum and my reviews are accurate if you compare them to other members who have seen the same girls.

I do not have a punting phone so I use a personal phone (stupid i know) I remove all traces of wg contact immediately. I wish I could post it. Part of me was worried about posting this incase she tries to find my number and out me but the experience left me pissed off. I've changed my Facebook profile, number since this incident. That's how paranoid I've become. I've read the horror stories on here about punters getting outed and I didn't want to become a victim.

Also, if you read the neutral review there is a mention about how she has an attitude problem. Perhaps she had an off day but that was my experience.

At the end of the day youre all experienced punters and you can make your judgement on this one. If the admin wants to delete thats up to him. The spirit of this forum is to benefit punters and i believe in that. I've contributed and will contribute to this forum whenever I can.

I may disagree with some here politically and on other issues but that doesn't make me a troll. That's all I can say.
We have never met. If we had, then I would have correspondence from you.
I met one guy at his home on the Friday, an hour and a half booking, then I went to get my train.
I have never met you, this is malicious. Only one neutral review mentions attitude, and that booking never actually took place. I don't know why you're doing this, but this is fake. I keep all correspondence of meetings that happen, we have never met.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:33:10 pm by Rochelle »

Online scutty brown

Sorry Scutty, I do not think he says the above!

When I read his comment, I took it that he is taking a two week break from punting, not visiting this site.

We've got to be careful here  :hi:

Not the way I understood it, but the comment is ambiguous.

Offline Sparta Prada

Avogadrosnumber

We have never met. If we had, then I would have correspondence from you.
I met one guy at his home on the Friday, an hour and a half booking, then I went to get my train.
I have never met you, this is malicious. Only one neutral review mentions attitude, and that booking never actually took place. I don't know why you're doing this, but this is fake. I keep all correspondence of meetings that happen, we have never met.

This is the thing I don't understand. Why can't you just offer a decent service and we won't have to do shit back and forth??

This is not adultwork. Members here are aware of a fake booking and a genuine. I have no reason to set up a genuine account, do genuine reviews and then mess it up with a fake review. I don't have anything to gain from that. You know what went down and you're fooling people here.

Avogadrosnumber

Not the way I understood it, but the comment is ambiguous.

I'm taking a two break... That's all nothing complicated about it. I'll still update my hotlist and plan my next few punts carefully

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:40:01 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
This is the thing I don't understand. Why can't you just offer a decent service and we won't have to do shit back and forth??

This is not adultwork. Members here are aware of a fake booking and a genuine. I have no reason to set up a genuine account, do genuine reviews and then mess it up with a fake review. I don't have anything to gain from that. You know what went down and you're fooling people here.
There have been members here in the past who have been found out as posting fake reviews. I don't know why you've done it, but you have. We have never met.