Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Civvies as WGs  (Read 7567 times)

Offline Matium

There's a game I play when I'm on the tube.

I look at the women in the carriage and then try to guess how much each would be worth for an hour.

Every woman gets rated as there's a market for everyone - GILFS, MILFS, BBWs, Posh Totties, Babes.

Most of the old women get rated at £60, some at £80.

The young women are between £120 - £150.

But there was one astonishingly beautiful young woman I saw in Chelsea Harbour who came in at a £1,000.

What civvies have you rated as WGs?

Captain Caveman

I play that game when I'm out and about - especially as I live in university town  :yahoo:

Most I'd rate at £100-150/h but there are always a few that are '£50 an hour. Free bareback'.

Offline threechilliman

Do this all the time. Most recent was a till girl, very petite, such an innocent face. Didn't have a figure in mind but I'd certainly have gone above my usual £100-120 to stick my dick in her.

tcm

Diehard

I play an adaption of this game. I try to work out which girls have had a lot sexual partners and who have probably been paid for it at least once, or who have considered it.

Generally my conclusions and judgments that the 18 to 24 year olds are having a fair amount of sex but not thinking of whoring, 24   To 25 ish thinking about it, and 25 to 30 actively whoring as a side career, then  the older ladies either doing as a career or have it as their naughty secret. I then evaluate how much the girls I think as whoring, or have done or about to are likely to charge.

Strangely I seem to have slim brunette as racing certainty whores. The amount of times I've missed my tube stop though is not that amusing!

Offline blue80

I was stationary in a line of traffic the other week, windows down and a women walked past wearing a nice little dress, heard her say on her phone are you the guy in a purple shirt, don't worry I can see you and my flat is only around the corner......

I couldn't help but smile to myself and think she was a WG meeting a lost punter and guiding him back to her flat

Then again it could just be innocent but strange what you think of certain situations when you punt !!

Offline RedKettle

I was today looking at the lovely arse of the woman making my coffee in Costa and wondering if she would be open to an offer......

Offline Tailpipe

There was me thinking I am the only one playing those games .

The local costa has 5 hot polish girls who work there ass off all day and are very polite
And helpful earning min wage I guess .

I have often wondered if any of them are up for it .

bricky daz

ever seen `money talks`? flash a thick wad and im sure its on  :rolleyes:
oh for a lottery win,think of the pussy  :)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:56:05 pm by bricky daz »

Offline Tailpipe

ever seen `money talks`? flash a thick wad and im sure its on  :rolleyes:
oh for a lottery win,think of the pussy  :)

I park the car outside they can see the watch and no wedding ring pay with black Amex card.

But I am a olga cunt , may be that's the problem . :D

Offline LanceVance

I occasionally play when the mood takes me, although I try and guess what the girl in question would ask for as opposed to what she is actually worth.

For example, there is this really cute Hungarian girl at the Costa near where I work; petite, tanned skin, cute smile and long brunette hair. I would have been happy to pay up to £120p/h for her, but I reckon she would be in a group that charged £80p/h for all girls.

Conversely, there was an English girl I saw behind the counter at a Tesco who was quite tall, with a decent face, short dark hair, relatively flat chest and an odd rash on her neck. I wouldn't go above £90p/h for her but she would probably market herself at £140p/h as a 'student'.

Offline CBPaul

Yep, good game to play in the daily traffic jams.

My local pizza take out is run by Romanians, very nice bit in there at the weekend, pert arse and truly pendulous tits on a size 10 frame, I did think she'd be in the £130 bracket but then suddenly wouldn't kiss, offer OWO or go for it cowgirl once the money is handed over. And lose the ability to speak English.

Offline mh

But I am a olga cunt , may be that's the problem . :D

Sergei will want you then.  ;)

Offline tightfoot69

The local costa has 5 hot polish girls who work there ass off all day and are very polite

I know a few Polish girls who I would gladly pay the going rate for.

Offline Clooney

There's a chatty blonde Italian girl in the Cafe Nero (yeah! I know. Narrows it down, eh?!) next to my work I see every morning that I'd do a 2 hour punt for my usual 2 hourly £250 absolutely no problem.

I'd even go to £300. She's hot and I can tell she'd fuck like an absolute demon.

johnbuoy

The way i play is to look at girls in the street and think would i be be happy if they opened the door to me on a punt.

Offline monstar

The way i play is to look at girls in the street and think would i be be happy if they opened the door to me on a punt.

I'm liking this variation and will be playing it from now on. I will need an excuse as to why I'm nodding or shaking my head at various girls before I start though, in case anyone notices and asks.  :cool:

Offline RedKettle

i am wondering about a thread on the coffee shop with the sexiest girl working there!!

Offline Tailpipe

i am wondering about a thread on the coffee shop with the sexiest girl working there!!

Coffee shops are the place it's seems based on the thread.

Offline Clooney

Seriously, the Italian bird I'm talking about could raise a stiffy in a mortuary.

Big blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, perfectly tanned skin, size 10 or 12 but with a big heart shaped arse and trim waist, well filled t-shirt and just a real air of sex an flith about her.

I'd easily pay if she was up for it.

Offline JR

I wonder if coffee shops just happen to be where blokes are more likely to visit on a regular basis and therefore more likely to see young hot women? As opposed to womens clothes shops that cater for young women, they also seem to be staffed by a good range of hotties. The factory where I work has a large number of EE girls plus a sprinkling of Thai girls (that have ditched their mail order husbands & now have to earn a living). A fair range of lookers to mingers among them and some are definitely up for using whats between their legs to improve their grade. The production manager does quite well (not me unfortunately)

Offline Boundless

Polish girl in Costa - reminds me of the Harry Enfield sketch!  :D

Offline Tailpipe

Seriously, the Italian bird I'm talking about could raise a stiffy in a mortuary.

Big blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, perfectly tanned skin, size 10 or 12 but with a big heart shaped arse and trim waist, well filled t-shirt and just a real air of sex an flith about her.

I'd easily pay if she was up for it.

Address of coffee shop needed  :D

Offline Clooney

Address of coffee shop needed  :D

Ha! No way! I don't want the poor girl ogled by punters all day!

Doesn't stop me picturing her with my spunk all over her face though!

Offline Tailpipe

Ha! No way! I don't want the poor girl ogled by punters all day!

Doesn't stop me picturing her with my spunk all over her face though!

It's good to share  :D

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Saw a cracking one in a local Superdrug today. Latin looking, smoking hot curvy body, wonderful tits and very cute face. Might have to go back tomorrow for another cold remedy  :rolleyes:.

Offline threechilliman

Saw a cracking one in a local Superdrug today. Latin looking, smoking hot curvy body, wonderful tits and very cute face. Might have to go back tomorrow for another cold remedy  :rolleyes:.

Two more till girls crossed my path yesterday, one another youngster with an innocent face, the other a Milf, around 40-45 and if she opened the door to me, I'd be well happy.

tcm

Offline Clooney

I had one this afternoon.

In the bakery getting some stuff and she served me. Unfortunately not in the biblical sense!

About 18-19. Slightly tanned skin. Slightly Latin looking but deffo 100% English. Perfect skin. Around 5ft 6ins, big brown eyes, dark brown hair and a lovely big smile with perfectly white teeth.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Offline JR

My next door neighbour, working in garden today in tight white t shirt & tight jeans, tall, slim & pretty - Bollocks its so frustrating.

Tjkooker

I wonder if coffee shops just happen to be where blokes are more likely to visit on a regular basis and therefore more likely to see young hot women? As opposed to womens clothes shops that cater for young women, they also seem to be staffed by a good range of hotties. The factory where I work has a large number of EE girls plus a sprinkling of Thai girls (that have ditched their mail order husbands & now have to earn a living). A fair range of lookers to mingers among them and some are definitely up for using whats between their legs to improve their grade. The production manager does quite well (not me unfortunately)
Not just coffee shops. There was a stunning Russian lass working in McDonald's up in Fort William back in 2008. All I could think of was "I bet she likes extra mayo on her mckchicken sandwich"
I've returned many times but alas she's gone :(

Online Watts.E.Dunn

My next door neighbour, working in garden today in tight white t shirt & tight jeans, tall, slim & pretty - Bollocks its so frustrating.

Round here most everyones retired, no younger persons can aford the area;(.

Offline RedKettle

many have commented on the change that comes over women when they marry - almost instantly go off sex.  Does the desire come back when they divorce?  Newly divorced woman lives near me with a tasty little body and looks like she would be filthy, would only seem good neighbourly to ask if she needs help with sex now...

Offline Tailpipe

many have commented on the change that comes over women when they marry - almost instantly go off sex.  Does the desire come back when they divorce?  Newly divorced woman lives near me with a tasty little body and looks like she would be filthy, would only seem good neighbourly to ask if she needs help with sex now...

Fill your boots , i suspect many wife's to be view sex as a web to entrap there men.

The joke goes "why did the bride simile on her wedding day , she new she had given her last
Blow job "

Offline mh

On a small sample of my wife's friends, yes, I think so. Or at least they are very upfront that they need a man and even I would suffice.

Offline jonalpha

This is the way I play the game as well. Although I occasionally have a figure in my head as to how much I would actually pay.

Online webpunter

I do this all the time.  Sure i put this on a thread sometime.  I can't be arsed to look.  A great topic and enjoyable pastime
I even have my own milf 'section' for when doing the school run.  When out with the odd mate then if walking along & some fit bird walks by then all i say is for example "150".  I then get the reply "x" with his number.  Normally quite close - within a score or pony.  Sometimes bang on.  If wider gap then the reason is that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.  This becomes evident when the other person says like a figure of "y" to which i respond - WTF? / similar.  Subtle detail can also be commented on like:  150 [meaning 1hr] but i'd go 80-90 [quid] for 30 [i.e mins on 1st meet]
The more stunning the bird is, the wider the potential range of figures becomes.  Its much easier to differentiate between 100 & 150 than it is between say 250 & 300
Whether doing this by myself [the norm] or occasionally with said mate, i don't bother looking at munters who would be around the 50 quid mark.  Normally big-old supermarket checkout 'units' (right up HP's street :) )
In addition to thinking about the pricing the civvie would charge then i also think about what she'd be good at.  For example if a bit of a fat arse but great rack then its "tit-fuck tastic".  Or if tall with great legs then it would be her in heels & me fucking her from behind looking into a mirror.  If not such a nice boat-race then its minus the mirror.  A real stunner who is just perfect all-round can means that i can suffer from mental overload !
Quite good when a few girlies out together coz then its like 100 - 80 - 200 for example
Think i've got a slight problem - WGAF !

Offline RedKettle

just been to the gym in an attempt to get into shape for punting, now having coffee and cake to recover - fuck me there are plenty of very fit and sexy women here.  I started adding up how much I would pay for each one and soon got to the GDP of a small country.  Will visit here again!

kingkong

just been to the gym in an attempt to get into shape for punting, now having coffee and cake to recover - fuck me there are plenty of very fit and sexy women here.  I started adding up how much I would pay for each one and soon got to the GDP of a small country.  Will visit here again!

Ever thought of just walking over and chatting them up?

Offline Urban_G

I never look at at civvies and think about how much I'd pay to fuck them. I just think how much I'd like to fuck them.

Offline RedKettle

Ever thought of just walking over and chatting them up?

Oh yes because you often see over weight middle aged men with grey hair doing well chatting up young fit girls - that is why I punt!!!

Offline Boundless

Oh yes because you often see over weight middle aged men with grey hair doing well chatting up young fit girls - that is why I punt!!!

Well, funnily enough although I'm at the "mature" end of the spectrum I seem to get a lot of younger girls coming up and asking me directions or whats a certain restaurant or some place like or getting me to take their photo etc. I don't flatter myself by thinking that they'd like to fuck me, just that I look like a "respectable gentleman", if only they knew what I'd like to do with them!

Offline RedKettle

Well, funnily enough although I'm at the "mature" end of the spectrum I seem to get a lot of younger girls coming up and asking me directions or whats a certain restaurant or some place like or getting me to take their photo etc. I don't flatter myself by thinking that they'd like to fuck me, just that I look like a "respectable gentleman", if only they knew what I'd like to do with them!

It is a sad day when you realise the pretty girls think you are safe!! 

Offline Boundless

It is a sad day when you realise the pretty girls think you are safe!!

Indeed it is RK.  :(

However I usually fantasise that it's because they want me to fuck their brains out!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:47:21 am by Boundless »

kenw1

I never look at at civvies and think about how much I'd pay to fuck them. I just think how much I'd like to fuck them.

Same hear.  :D

Offline Clooney

Just seen that Italian girl again this morning. God! She gives me wigwam pants!!!

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well Clooney why don't yer talk to her, press a note into her hand with your phone number on eh?.

Yoof of today I dunno;(..

A few years ago now eldest daughter used to work in london and asked me down to her big birthday party at this large bar place. Well there were all her very tasty mates, all off limits to me,  and there were quite a few other girls around. Also there were quite a few blokes there from her "office" and all rather good looking hansome boys etc.

However they were almost all speculating on  their chances with a couple of ladies very tasty ones too, sitting at a table by themselves. So for a bit of devilment i went over to them introduced myself and told them about the blokes who'd fancy them and i also asked if they would just scribble their phone numbers on a bit of paper for a joke. Well one them  said sure  you can have my number call me whenever you want and grinned a bit:-)

So having this bit of paper i went back to the assorted menfolk and told them "thats how its done" then to their amazement lit the bit of paper with a candle and burnt it!

Then told them "now you go over there and ask them".

Not one of them had the guts to go and do it, wish now I'd kept that bit of paper;-)..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:42:10 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

kingkong

Well Clooney why don't yer talk to her, press a note into her hand with your phone number on eh?.

A few years ago now eldest daughter used to work in london and asked me down to her big birthday party at this large bar place. Well there were all her very tasty mates, all off limits to me,  and there were quite a few other girls around. Also there were quite a few blokes there from her "office" and all rather good looking hansome boys etc.

However they were almost all speculating on  their chances with a couple of ladies very tasty ones too, sitting at a table by themselves. So for a bit of devilment i went over to them introduced myself and told them about the blokes who'd fancy them and i also asked if they would just scribble their phone numbers on a bit of paper for a joke. Well one them  said sure  you can have my number call me whenever you want and grinned a bit:-)

So having this bit of paper i went back to the assorted menfolk and told them "thats how its done" then to their amazement lit the bit of paper with a candle and burnt it!

Then told them "now you go over there and ask them".

Not one of them had the guts to go and do it, wish now I'd kept that bit of paper;-)..

But you only went over with the ruse of asking the girls for numbers for the younger lads, it would of been different if you went over with the intention of asking the girls out for yourself. Anyone could walk over to the hottest girl in the world and say "my mate fancies you"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:08:52 pm by kingkong »

Offline threechilliman

I realised on my way home tonight that the game I play when driving is simply YES or NO!

It worries me how many times it's a yes....

tcm

Offline Clooney

Ha! I reckon there is about 15 years between us which is why I punt.

That said, I've had a couple of girls in their mid-20s lately.

The problem arises when you realise that on the pervert stakes they are a respectable 3/10 whereas I'm about a 7 or 8 according to a lovely girl I spent a couple of hours with recently.

How exactly do you introduce a 24 year old girl to threesomes and group sex?

It's a toughie...

Online Watts.E.Dunn

But you only went over with the ruse of asking the girls for numbers for the younger lads, it would of been different if you went over with the intention of asking the girls out for yourself. Anyone could walk over to the hottest girl in the world and say "my mate fancies you"

Bin there and dun that. Sometimes it has worked very well the suprise of it is very effective. If you don't try then you won't know:).

doc14

I realised on my way home tonight that the game I play when driving is simply YES or NO!

It worries me how many times it's a yes....

tcm
play the same game and it's more fun (or more difficult) to find a no.....