Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Responsive Nipples  (Read 893 times)

Offline bigmelons

Please can someone explain to me what are "responsive nipples" often refered to in field reports?  Thank you

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Please can someone explain to me what are "responsive nipples" often refered to in field reports?  Thank you
Do you really need to ask this.   :unknown:

In simple terms they're nipples that respond to stimulation. Or to put it another way they become erect as they are stimulated and the lady in question derives pleasure from it.

Offline bigmelons

Maybe I dont have the required skills?

Offline meptalon

Each woman is different. Some don't like to have their breast fondled, others will melt as soon as you touch them... same for nipples. Simply communicate with her and ask her what she likes (touching, licking slowly, or rather hard, maybe a little bit of biting, etc.)

That's really boobs 101. And very much true for any other part of the body that said.

Offline PunterNumber69

Some nipples get more erect than others. That's human bodies for you  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

…..to imagine what might be meant by the term “responsive nipples”?  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

…..to imagine what might be meant by the term “responsive nipples”?  :unknown:

:D :lol: :D :lol:. or just imagine?

Offline GingerNuts

Ironic username. Going by your reviews you haven't been anywhere near an SP's nipples.

Offline lillythesavage

Ironic username. Going by your reviews you haven't been anywhere near an SP's nipples.

Or mummy :D

Offline Murray Mint

I have responsive nipples.  :)

Offline Geoff800

From Civvy life, I think the vast majority of women have responsive nipples if done properly some just like it done differently.  Foreplay wise I think this can be the biggest 'take me now' part if done properly.  I think it's just a case of getting to know what she likes, some like gentle nibbling, some like really soft teasing.  Got to admit I didn't think I would ever be a fan of my nipples being played with but when done properly can be pleasurable for us too  :D

Offline maxxblue

Sounds like you are taking the piss to me.

Offline PunterNumber69

Responsive nipples means you can get radio 4 if you twiddle them.

Offline Bonker

I'm happy to respond if you can explain what a dick head is.

Offline Hardpipe

Responsive nipples means you can get radio 4 if you twiddle them.
Radio 2 for me thanks 🤗😛

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

I find it extremely difficult to believe this is a serious question. Were you that desperate to start a thread?
:rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

Radio 2 for me thanks 🤗😛

Radio 2 on one nipple, radio 4 on the other  :hi:

Online FiveKnuckles

do they lose/gain sensitivity after enhancement?

I read some reviews where SP tells punter 5 mins in not to play with the bolt ons because"their sensitive" and it usually goes downhill from there  :angry:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 08:08:09 am by FiveKnuckles »

Offline unclepokey

One of the women I see has a remarkable reaction to nipple stimulation,
 Generally she doesn't react much to kissing or sucking her nipples and I tend to leave these alone. But what she does love (and I enjoy giving) is a thorough work-out of my tongue on her clitoris and surrounds aided by a bit of finger trembling on the front wall of her vagina. This gets her pretty well aroused and I've learned over many years to watch for the right moment to go for gold. Her breathing  becomes irregular, her grip of my head in her thighs tightens, her face reddens and then the coup de grace
I simply reach up and lightly touch her nipples with my fingers. She shudders, cries out and threatens to crush my skull. Her orgasm doesn't last very long but afterwards the warmth of her smile and the hugs she gives me are a lovely reward for my efforts.

Usually when we meet it's a two hour appointment and I can give her three of these orgasms.  I often think she should pay me but I'd settle for freebies. I actually get 2003 rates so thats not bad.

Offline Home Alone

One of the women I see has a remarkable reaction to nipple stimulation,
 Generally she doesn't react much to kissing or sucking her nipples and I tend to leave these alone. But what she does love (and I enjoy giving) is a thorough work-out of my tongue on her clitoris and surrounds aided by a bit of finger trembling on the front wall of her vagina. This gets her pretty well aroused and I've learned over many years to watch for the right moment to go for gold. Her breathing  becomes irregular, her grip of my head in her thighs tightens, her face reddens and then the coup de grace
I simply reach up and lightly touch her nipples with my fingers. She shudders, cries out and threatens to crush my skull. Her orgasm doesn't last very long but afterwards the warmth of her smile and the hugs she gives me are a lovely reward for my efforts.

Usually when we meet it's a two hour appointment and I can give her three of these orgasms.  I often think she should pay me but I'd settle for freebies. I actually get 2003 rates so thats not bad.

I'd say that's the least she could give you, Uncle.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Can this lady be named, or is their intent to keep the riff raff away from your prized lady?...

Offline unclepokey

Can this lady be named, or is their intent to keep the riff raff away from your prized lady?...

Dealt with by PM