Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: True Or Media Hype?  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Boom52

External Link/Members Only

Mixing a lot of stuff here into “Sexwork” but interesting take all the same.

Offline Tiger63

I havent read the article because its a 3rd rate rag and not worth wasting time reading.
A couple of months ago it was desperate Students turning to sex work.
Before that we had desperate housewives, then the desperate Grandmothers and next year it will be desperate  house pets.
If you want to read that shiterag then its up to you

Offline tynetunnel

I tried to read it but each time the site failed to load and I gave up. So I’m in the dark like Tiger63

Offline OscarC

I tried to read it but each time the site failed to load and I gave up. So I’m in the dark like Tiger63

Correct link is (OPs link was trying to load it via FTP for some bizzare reason)  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 07:52:28 pm by OscarC »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Correct link is (OPs link was trying to load it via FTP for some bizzare reason)  External Link/Members Only
I was going to say it is easily found by searching 'desperate-north-east-parents-turn-19074844' but to be honest it isn't worth reading. It's just more misleading 'sex trade' journalism.

Offline Boom52

Apologies for wrong link.

As to other comments - maybe admin should just delete it.

There are some interesting comments from Police about approach they are taking and from Viva Street.

But as I said ...just delete it.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies for wrong link.

As to other comments - maybe admin should just delete it.

There are some interesting comments from Police about approach they are taking and from Viva Street.

But as I said ...just delete it.
it won't be deleted, some might find it interesting. Personally I think it's just more media hype, they mention 5 arrests between March and August but they were 3 for 'causing or inciting prostitution for gain' and 2 for 'inciting sexual exploitation of a child'. None for punting or anything COVID related.

They even used a stock 'street walker' photo, a thing that does not exist in this area. Plus they can't even spell, unless this is a euphemism.   " have gone online to sell sex just to make end's meat."

Offline datwabbit

Apparently it's a buyer's market which doesn't match my searches on AW.

The important quote is from the police about covid rules. They comment on that rather than the legality of prostitution. Not sure how they'll check indies.

Offline waynekerr600

I'd be interested to know where all these new girls are as I've never seen them.

Offline tynetunnel

" have gone online to sell sex just to make end's meat."

Does this mean it’s a “meat market”?  :unknown:

I’ll get me coat!  :hi:

Offline Boom52

it won't be deleted, some might find it interesting. Personally I think it's just more media hype, they mention 5 arrests between March and August but they were 3 for 'causing or inciting prostitution for gain' and 2 for 'inciting sexual exploitation of a child'. None for punting or anything COVID related.

They even used a stock 'street walker' photo, a thing that does not exist in this area. Plus they can't even spell, unless this is a euphemism.   " have gone online to sell sex just to make end's meat."

The Chron (especially on Twitter) is notorious for its spelling mistakes!!

I too think there is some (a lot) of made up journalism here.

Would be pretty easy for the Police/Authorities to close Agencies if they wanted. Maybe they feel that would only drive it even more “underground” with less emphasis on hygiene?

Offline Fragilehand

Not having a bloody effect on prices even the roms started to charge £50 for 15 mins wtf

Offline Boom52

Not having a bloody effect on prices even the roms started to charge £50 for 15 mins wtf

If anyone finds someone offering a punt for the price of a loaf of bread let me know...as I’ve got a couple of Hovis going spare!!  :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:35:29 pm by Boom52 »

Offline 1980Tam

The important quote is from the police about covid rules. They comment on that rather than the legality of prostitution. Not sure how they'll check indies.

Yea buyers market , you either go and pay rate or you dont , the WGs are trying hard to drive rate up and using the shortage of WGs during lock down to do it , Finding my long term regulars are reasonable with rate but alot of newer WGs seem to want to position themselves in the higher end of the market , rightly or wrongly .

Offline 1980Tam

Do the Roms not just give you 15mins of effort regardless of the length of punt .

Offline Fragilehand

Do the Roms not just give you 15mins of effort regardless of the length of punt .
Wish they did its 5mins of effort in a 15min booking