Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cenforce 200/160D question  (Read 442 times)

Offline stonk

I've been using both Kamagra 100 & Super P-Force tablets for some time now but my current stash is about to run out, so I'm thinking of ordering some Cenforce 200 & Cenforce D 160 tabs from External Link/Members Only who I have never purchased from before, therefore I am a bit wary of doing so because compared to other seemingly reliable online retailers the prices being charged for these particular tablets as opposed to the brands I've used successfully used before seem almost TGBT.

Having previously been ripped off a couple of times when buying cheaper generic meds online in the past which turned out to be unreliable/ineffective, I'm hoping that some of you may have used these meds and/or this website to purchase them or anything else from, so I'd really appreciate it if you could share your experiences/thoughts in doing so to help me make my mind up about going for it  - Thanks

Offline m4rmite

so I'd really appreciate it if you could share your experiences/thoughts in doing so to help me make my mind up about going for it  - Thanks
So you want people to share but in your 3 years here you haven't shared a jot, not even a post until the new rules kicked in.

Throw up some reviews and you'll get some  help

Offline bigthickdick

So you want people to share but in your 3 years here you haven't shared a jot, not even a post until the new rules kicked in.

That's exactly what i thought...

Offline Northerndave666

Did you even bother trying the Search facility on here? Or has it taken you three years to not work that out either?

Sorry, but the amount of first posts I'm seeing asking for help on here nowadays, coupled with the warm weather is making me super-grouchy !

Online Waterhouse

Not from me... I haven't a clue what he's on about.  Initially I thought the post was about a male chastity device like the CB200, but guessing it's another brand/copy of the little blue tab.