Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ning Thai Babe - Castle Donnington  (Read 1092 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6754078) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve been staring at this profile for ages, 50/50 should I? Hmmm
Finally gave in and glad I did.

Paid £80 for 30 mins, inc owo

Horrible to say, I wasn’t sure looking at the profile if she was a post op, read a couple of reviews and thought in for a penny.

She hid behind the door as I waited to get a real look, as it closed I was pleasantly surprised.
I’m not going to say she’s the prettiest I’ve ever met but she did have a lovely smile, I was greeted with a cuddle and a kiss, so I felt I’d made the right choice.

Kisses were light but nice enough, wasn’t really that into her licking my nipples but it was en route to owo
Decent job, not very deep but enjoyable.
Had a many with her tits before getting into 69
Sex was nice in various positions, started in mish before she got on top for CG, not my usual but I did enjoy, flipped her over for foggy and speed bump before filling the bag.

I found her enthusiastic and smiley all the way through like she was really into the meet but I’m guessing she’s just really good at being nice.

I finished a bit early, was offered a masssge but decided I’d be gone as had plans for the rest of the day, but certainly not rushed.

I’d see her again, yes, wouldn’t rush back tbh depending on whatever else was in the area but a solid green card for effort.
I would recommend, the photos are a million miles out, so you know what to expect  :lol:

It does feel a bit unfair writing this as she was really nice, but it is what it is  :D

Offline Dipper

Good to hear of your latest expedition ILO. It more or less echoes my own thoughts. Ning is a good option who I’d return to but without rushing as you say.  :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
To be fair I think it was a good choice meeting her as I doubt any others that were around wouldn’t have been as enthusiastic and welcoming.
I’m not overly impressed with this weeks line up,  it’s an excuse to calm it down a bit, I’m too scared to visit no tourers as the Thai festival isn’t far off and I’ve had my orders  :D

Offline Charliehutton

Great stuff ILO, I'm so pleased you enjoyed her company. Like you say, perhaps not the prettiest, but it's a likeable face, somehow, with a warm, genuine smile, and her cracking body and first class attitude makes for a winning combination. :drinks:

Offline typinghard

I’m in the same boat as you are. 50/50. Might give her a shot when she’s around.

Offline Stickitin

To be fair I think it was a good choice meeting her as I doubt any others that were around wouldn’t have been as enthusiastic and welcoming.
I’m not overly impressed with this weeks line up,  it’s an excuse to calm it down a bit, I’m too scared to visit no tourers as the Thai festival isn’t far off and I’ve had my orders  :D

I would say see you there at the festival but 🥷

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I would say see you there at the festival but 🥷

Much as I love you guys, I hope I don’t see anyone  :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: