Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Polish in Woking  (Read 1891 times)

Nomad44

Has anyone seen this girl in Woking? Looks rather tasty I must say
External Link/Members Only

Nomad44

Managed to see Vicky in Woking and am happy to say it was a fantastic experience. Lots of FK, great OWO and swallowed every time without issue. Sex in multiple positions and a great body to enjoy. Will write a detailed review when I get a chance,  but I thoroughly recommend this pole guys.

WhattheFlip

Hmmmm.4 feedbacks in over a year? Not too sure about this one.

Nomad44

Yep I was a bit put off by the profile swapping as well & she works with other poles In her apartment, took a risky punt but was pleasantly surprised. She provides a good service & that face was pretty stunning

Offline yuiop300

Yep I was a bit put off by the profile swapping as well & she works with other poles In her apartment, took a risky punt but was pleasantly surprised. She provides a good service & that face was pretty stunning

If you could do a quick review that would be great for other punters.  Thanks!

If she's in my neck of the woods I'll go check her out on the strength of your comments. Cheers!

Nomad44

Ok, review...Went to see this lovely looking polish girl in a luxury Apartment with balcony very near to Woking station. Initially put off by the profile swapping on her AW profile but wanted to take a punt purely based on her very good looks and friendly attitude on the phone. I requested FK/GFE and sex in multiple positions/OWO and swallow and it was all agreed upon on the phone and in person, with no extra charge.

She greeted me in a lovely short dress and I was immediately taken to her eyes, absolutely gorgeous looking thing, and her figure isn't slim but has fantastic curves and a great set of DD natural norks. I actually asked her to wear pink lipstick and a black see through dress...she did it for me and didn't forget!

After the cash transaction, I got straight into FK and we kissed and cuddled for ages and she sucked my tongue and bit my lips and really got right into the kissing, no rush at all. After a bit she undressed fully, and her boobs are lovely to look at, and she got to the OWO and has fantastic technique. She then rode me with enthusiasm and doggy proceeded and then to mish, she was looking at me the whole time with those piercing eyes, I shot my load in mish and she embraced me. After a lengthy interesting chat, she got back to OWO and I shot into her gob and she swallowed the lot. Massage after to finish, body to body, lovely feeling those oily dd's on me, it was a great 1 hour session...oh and she's got a great ass as well if you like women with curves.

Will be back when back in town for business for sure, don't be put off by the crap AW profile, she's a lovely little thing.

Nomad44

I was back in town and went to see her again albeit for a quickie. Was fantastic again, guys her bj technique is fab & gulps down the lot. Best French kisser I've had as well