Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweety Ewa  (Read 1106 times)

abad

Has anyone seen this. Seems quite good looking
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sedlmayer

Has anyone seen this. Seems quite good looking
External Link/Members Only

Ridiculous price for a vanilla service from an EE girl - far better value out there. Only 3 FB's (for what that's worth) and can't make her mind up where she's based. :wackogirl:
Also, this didn't exactly inspire confidence about her probable attitude --

Q. French Kissing A. Only if you brush your teeth and your breath isn't stinks  :thumbsdown:

abad

Ridiculous price for a vanilla service from an EE girl - far better value out there. Only 3 FB's (for what that's worth) and can't make her mind up where she's based. :wackogirl:
Also, this didn't exactly inspire confidence about her probable attitude --

Q. French Kissing A. Only if you brush your teeth and your breath isn't stinks  :thumbsdown:
Yeah ...agree...but
I am always in search for WG who are good looking and do only oral with. I feel comfortable in kissing them. Otherwise I don't do French kissing. And its very rare to find a WG who is good looking as well as doesn't do OWO
The question is...is she good looking

Offline Sedlmayer

Yeah ...agree...but
I am always in search for WG who are good looking and do only oral with. I feel comfortable in kissing them. Otherwise I don't do French kissing. And its very rare to find a WG who is good looking as well as doesn't do OWO
The question is...is she good looking

With respect, how are we supposed to answer that? Beauty. Eye. Beholder.........?