Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Tyler Vaughan?  (Read 1100 times)

Offline leisuretime

Hi Chaps

Tyler Vaughan has responded to a reverse booking I have placed and I quite like the look of her and the rates she has offered are not bad, only problem is I can find very few comments about her so any feedback would be welcome.

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance

Offline Arar77

Hi there

Sorry I'm (very) late on this.  I saw her, probably in May/June of last year when she was working in Peckham.  She was using a flat which seemed to be rented by her friend, also a WG and on Adultwork.

She was bubbly, a bit "all over the place" but in a nice way, and she offered a good service.  She was really trying her hardest for me to agree to have her friend join us (obviously for a few quid more) which left a bit of a bad taste, but other than that I can't fault her.  Good looking, plenty of kissing and OWO, and I never felt like i was being rushed out of the door  - and she was virtually pouring vodka down my throat, so she was generous too.

For the record I paid £160 for an hour iirc - and felt that was about the most I would pay her.  If you've been offered cheaper than that, I would recommend her.

Offline sexy_young_guy

I tried getting in touch with her several times last year - and several of those times she did pick up the phone, but was always not working that day. At the time I suspected she was some sort of elaborate private gallery scam, but it's refreshing to hear someone actually got to meet her. Shame there's no photos on her profile as I can't remember what she looked like and I'm not gonna try booking her without a refresher of why I tried in the first place.

Offline Arar77

I may be wrong, but I think this one is back, although worryingly enough with 2 profiles:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she may have been and gone already in fact.  Did anyone see her?