Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party_girl1234  (Read 1559 times)

Offline seeker83

Hello, I've seen old reviews of this lady, some of them bad, usually about her weight, which I'm not too fussed about. Not seen any recent reviews. She looks fantastic in her pics and videos. Who on here has seen her recently and how does she match up to her profile? Her sexy eyes seem to be one of her best features, apart from the obvious. Although I'm sceptical as it would set me back £150 plus travel to go and see her so I want it to be worth it.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

Hello, I've seen old reviews of this lady, some of them bad,

I've not seen any good ones posted about her on UKP

Offline seeker83

I don't get it, all those good reviews on her profile, plenty of reports, but not one good review on here.
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FCB

I don't get it, all those good reviews on her profile, plenty of reports, but not one good review on here.

Because more often than not Adultwork field reports and ratings are absolute bullshit.

Offline The_Don

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO.

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Persie

This girl has had 3 negative reviews - one of them by myself.

That speaks for itself

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I've seen her a couple of times.

Both good punts based on her engagement and performance. She is well put together but isn't as good looking in the flesh as her pictures would suggest. She is a big girl anduses camera angles to her advantage for her pics.

I got on well with her and even punted one of her mates (who is a lot better looking than her) of the back of her recommendation.

Offline donny99

I got on well with her and even punted one of her mates (who is a lot better looking than her) of the back of her recommendation.

Is her mate on AW? If she is a nice thick girl but better looking, it could be something im interested in!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is her mate on AW? If she is a nice thick girl but better looking, it could be something im interested in!

Her Mate is on AW, she was new to the scene when I saw her. She had nice thick thighs if that's what you're into. It was a while ago so not sure what the profile name was.....I remember it had caramel in the title but not much else.

Offline donny99

Her Mate is on AW, she was new to the scene when I saw her. She had nice thick thighs if that's what you're into. It was a while ago so not sure what the profile name was.....I remember it had caramel in the title but not much else.

Nice thick thighs  :thumbsup:

Shame you don't remember, im going to stick 'caramel' in the AW search and try to hunt her down

Offline HighlyMotivated

A number of punters went in there fully expecting a big girl and were still horrified by what they saw - says it all really. I like big girls too but there is a limit