Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice - Am I asking for to much?  (Read 907 times)

Offline jsnsummer

it maybe that I have not have found the right girl yet, but I'm looking for a youngish girl (under 30) for a good massage, b2b style and then the normal full works. Either I find b2b massage which is great but HR only OR terrible massage then followed by average service.

Tried Bubbles which was OK, not tried Spangles but the reviews on here never seem that positive. Any suggestions? Or should I just stump up for a revise booking request on AW and see what happens?

Ta

Offline NervousJ

In my experience, the three don’t usually go hand in hand.

You could get a decent massage and b2b, but generally not full service as well. In my opinion. It’s a bit like the holy grail I guess.

Offline Profgent81

Depending on locations Helena in Lincoln nearly ticks the box. Wonderful massage and full service, but maybe slightly above the 30years you are looking for, but could pass for younger

streetfighter1975

Not under 30 but great b2b  massage and good value at £70 full hour....Carmen  massage for senoirs in Notts. Look on Vivastreet  to find her.

streetfighter1975

Actually can also reccomend Helena...saw hera few times at Bubbles.  Very very sexy and she really get a into it! In fact last time she told me off for cumming too quick as she wasn't finished teasing me!!  :D

Offline jsnsummer

Thank you chaps! Sadly I'm stuck in Notts but if ever I fancy a day trip I'll look Helena up  ;)

As for Carmen  massage she is strictly massage and HJ only......never mind the search for the golden unicorn of punts continues  :D

Offline hopenat

Maya in derby was fantastic !!
Had loads in Derby but nothing that good now looking in Stafford for a change .