Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Organic Massage Sheperds Bush  (Read 1152 times)

Offline dross

Walked in last week, asked who was working, met Lydia who I knew from a couple of reviews is pretty dirty so said yes immediately.  £30 for 30.  Petite, tight ass, A cup tits, sexy tramp stamp, trimmed bush, shaved smooth where it matters.  Left me in the room to change, came in and asked if i'd been before, said I'd seen Fei Fei (I hadn't but thought it would help speed matters along).  Starts massaging my back pushing her crotch into my head, couldn't resist sliding my hands up her skirt and squeezing her ass, she giggled and said I was a naughty man, asked if she was a naughty girl and she slapped my ass haha, we have a winner! Paid £40 for B2B, she wanted £50 but said she does £40 for the good looking ones haha. Had her oiled up rubbing all over me, kept complementing the size of my dick, was tempted to fuck her just to see if she could take it all, she's so fucking tiny!  Spent a good 10-15 eating her pussy in 69, lovely and wet whilst I had a finger up her arse! Laid her down on the bed and then sprayed all over her tits to finish, though she put hands in the way to stop it going any higher which was a bit off putting but a good call from her to save her face getting glazed haha.  Jumped in the shower and washed each other down, fucking MASSIVE shower geeeeez!! Could have a foursome in there lol.  Nearly came again in the shower but was wary of the time as had places to be, credit to her not clock watching at all!
I'll be back ;)

Offline Deeeazy

Is this the place manager by Apple ?