Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Rose (AW) Manchester City Centre  (Read 2179 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

After seeing Bex (xmanchesterfun) & having a great punt I put her sometime duo partner Luna on my 'To Do' list.
It took a couple of attempts to get a booking, all done by text & fairly easy & straightfoward.

Same apartment I punted Bex in.
Modern, clean & more than fit for purpose, located in Shudehill.
Not sure about shower facilities because each time I've been there I haven't needed to use one.

After reading Luna's profile I thought she might be a little serious & 'professional' but soon as she greeted me at the door with a smiling welcome I saw this wasn’t the case.
Like Bex she's very easy to be around, smiley & chatty, quite gentle & shy at times (I'm sure she isn't & can handle herself if need be lol) which I liked.

Cash paid, she went to get me a drink & i stripped down to my boxers.
Luna had a sexy alt girl look going on complete with glasses which I liked.
She was wearing a skin tight, black skirt & stockings, like a sexy office girl or something.
I got her to show me her body & asked her to bend over.
What an arse she has!  :wacko:
A real beauty, think it might be my favourite booty yet (think it's her Arab roots )

Onto the action, loads of FK, face sitting, 69, deep throat owo blow job (really good), RO (no fingers), protected sex in Cowgirl, Reverse CG (da bouncy booty!! ), Mish & Doggy (da jiggly booty!!)
I popped in the bag in Doggy after energetically shagging her, i collapsed onto the bed & got my breath back, balls emptied & feeling good (I needed that bloody drink then!) :dance:

I plan on returning, both to Luna & Bex & hopefully I'll get to fuck the 2 of them together in a duo.
I better get saving, that'll be a whole lot of booty & DTing  :crazy:

£80 for 30 Minutes

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:45:22 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and getting a really good name this one and defo one for the list  :thumbsup:

Offline FWK1

Another excellent review KK..  :hi:

I’ve seen Luna as a duo with Bex (Xmanchesterfun) and when I stop being a lazy Bastard I’ll do a review.. 

I will see her on her own but the no fingers rule is a bit of a pisser because I do love to give a good fingerbanging reminds me of my youth..  ;)

Offline Kool Keef

Another excellent review KK..  :hi:

I’ve seen Luna as a duo with Bex (Xmanchesterfun) and when I stop being a lazy Bastard I’ll do a review.. 

I will see her on her own but the no fingers rule is a bit of a pisser because I do love to give a good fingerbanging reminds me of my youth..  ;)

Yeah, the lack of CIM from both girls is frustrating as well cos they both give excellent deep throat blow jobs & I would have loved to have finished in both their mouths.
Imagine those 2 slurping on your cock at the same time before finishing with a CIM snowball between the 2 of them??  :crazy:  :wacko:

Offline cpw_19

Yeah, the lack of CIM from both girls is frustrating as well cos they both give excellent deep throat blow jobs & I would have loved to have finished in both their mouths.
Imagine those 2 slurping on your cock at the same time before finishing with a CIM snowball between the 2 of them??  :crazy:  :wacko:

I thought that. But when I saw them, they were pretty enthusiastic about taking a double facial.....I very much enjoyed that too!! :D

Offline Kool Keef

I thought that. But when I saw them, they were pretty enthusiastic about taking a double facial.....I very much enjoyed that too!! :D

Hmmmmm...OK interesting  :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

Reverse CG (da bouncy booty!! ), Mish & Doggy (da jiggly booty!!)
:lol: :lol:

Good review KK, she’s definitely on my radar.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Titi

Compared to her stablemate (Bex), who’s got the better (in terms of curve and looks when she backs up in doggy) booty?

Offline Kool Keef

Compared to her stablemate (Bex), who’s got the better (in terms of curve and looks when she backs up in doggy) booty?

I would say Luna, it's a real peachy beauty but they both have fine round bootys imo & an arse man would be happy with either I reckon

Offline Titi

I would say Luna, it's a real peachy beauty but they both have fine round bootys imo & an arse man would be happy with either I reckon

Both side by side, head down and arse up will be a right treat  :wackogirl:.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:35:14 pm by Titi »

Offline Kool Keef

Both side by side, head down and arse up will be a right treat  :wackogirl:.

:crazy: :wacko:
I really want these 2 together now.
Gotta be done!

Offline NigelF

I agree, I think Luna's is slightly better but both are great, especially together!

Offline Kool Keef

both are great, especially together!

I hope to find out in the near future   :thumbsup: