Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Annabella grace in Chesterfield  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Desimonic

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Annabella . Looks good, tempted , but would like to know more before I punt.

Offline kingkong69

Very pricey at £80 for 30mins,Hope is worth it..

Offline steve7458

Pretty certain this is the same girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I enjoyed meeting her and would recommend her - very pretty face. Seems quite vanilla and I may see her again, I just got the impression with her that she wasn't fully into it, not a bad thing - just a sense, which has kept me from going again.

Offline NIK

Never noticed this one before, but it doesn't inspire confidence when she has Sheffield listed as Derbyshire, East Midlands.  :rolleyes:
Sheffield has nicked plenty of Derbyshire over the years, but not the other way around.  :D

Offline NIK

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Annabella . Looks good, tempted , but would like to know more before I punt.

This actually isn't far from me, and it sure isn't Sheffield. Not that tempted however she looks a bit dumpy for my taste.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Usually, it is a deliberate ploy by the SP, so that she is picked up in searches for all listed areas.... E M, Derbys and Sheffield.

Offline NIK

Had another look. Maybe not that dumpy, but suspicious about size 10 - 12. That probably means a 12 which is a bit dumpy for someone 5 feet 5. Also why does it say 15 minutes from Sheffield centre?   :unknown: If her postcode is correct it's more like 25 min and only a couple of minutes from Chesterfield centre.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Had another look. Maybe not that dumpy, but suspicious about size 10 - 12. That probably means a 12 which is a bit dumpy for someone 5 feet 5. Also why does it say 15 minutes from Sheffield centre?   :unknown: If her postcode is correct it's more like 25 min and only a couple of minutes from Chesterfield centre.

Post Code is S1 for this profile.

Offline NIK

Post Code is S1 for this profile.

On viva street it says S41 Newbold which is Chesterfield.

Offline steve7458

I wouldn't describe her as dumpy. She's not slim, but she's curvy and I would have said a size 12, not fat and reasonably well toned. Her place is 20 minutes from Sheffield and 10 from Chesterfield, sort of heading towards Crystal Peaks if leaving Chesterfield.  Her comms are good and she has a decent place she works from. My one drawback with her was that she listed French Kissing but it was more of a peck.

Before I met her she agreed to email me a face pic, whether she still does that I don't know.

Offline NIK

I wouldn't describe her as dumpy. She's not slim, but she's curvy and I would have said a size 12, not fat and reasonably well toned. Her place is 20 minutes from Sheffield and 10 from Chesterfield, sort of heading towards Crystal Peaks if leaving Chesterfield.  Her comms are good and she has a decent place she works from. My one drawback with her was that she listed French Kissing but it was more of a peck.

Before I met her she agreed to email me a face pic, whether she still does that I don't know.

Well that's not Newbold either.  :unknown:
She does have one (upside down) face pic on the profile. Ultimately she looks okay but doesn't really inspire me to start punting again.

Offline Desimonic

Email her other day, stating what i'm looking for and had a reply. Like Steve says FK is a no go , looks like i keep looking. Cheers for the replies guys. helps a newby to forums out a lot .  :drinks:

Offline Sheffsteve123

I've seen her quite a few times but not recently and never got round to doing a review she's between Driffield and chesterfield just off the bypass from Sheffield

an easy experience good gfe to be honest makes you at home easily and just a well rounded good time there's nothing super outstanding but I don't have any negative points at all in my view has a great body and gives good head