Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel advice  (Read 1278 times)

Online j122

Thinking of booking Novotel near J25 & getting an outcall.
Just wondered if this one was any good for this sort of thing or would the Best Western that is pretty much across the road be a better option?  :hi:

Horny ram

Both require card pass to exit the car park. Novotel is more discreet though

Online j122

Cheers, how do you exit once checked out, I'm guessing they don't let everyone leave with a card as it would cost them a fair bit?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When I saw a girl at that Best Western Hotel approx a year ago, it was in the evening and reception had a jar full of that day's PIN Entry code printouts in it,such that I picked one up on my way out without any problem.

splodger69

you could try the Days Inn M1 (Junc 21) at Leicester Forest East.... just park up and walk in, passing reception - used it quite recently, no problems.

Offline peterk2

Both these hotels and also the Holiday Inn, on the other side of J25, are frequented by WGs because of the great location. I have been to them all on many occasions. The two you mentioned are safe and descreet. As CT said just pick up a number from reception.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
you could try the Days Inn M1 (Junc 21) at Leicester Forest East.... just park up and walk in, passing reception - used it quite recently, no problems.

ANPR is in operation at these services. If staying at the services for more than 2 hours, ensure that you pay parking fees otherwsie you will get an automated non-payment notice come through the post. If you have booked the room yourself, then enter your car reg number at reception when checking in. Alternatively, you could still give the reception your number if you are able to give them the WGs booking details.

Online j122

Thanks for the advice, used Novotel as it was £33.
Decor in the room was a bit dated and TV channels were limited to only a few, not even full freeview channels. But it was clean, very discrete and had the bonus of not needing a keycard to pass reception.

Gregorysboy

And are we permitted to know who was the lucky "lady"???