Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby - DE1  (Read 1562 times)

Offline onlyme23

Hi
I'm going back a few years, there used to be a house just off ashbourne road, near the bowling club, very discreet terrace, run by a pleasent largish lady, always had a good mix of girls working, only ever max of 2 girls working per day.   There was a very very very nice, well spoken girl who went by the name of anna.
Anyone know where I am talking about?
MOre to the point, anyone know of anna?
Still working maybe?  fingers crossed
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:35:03 pm by onlyme23 »

Offline badsin

Yes, Markeaton Street - I cant remember the house number.

Anna, very slim lady, half Israeli  I think. I saw her many times, she quit years ago to follow her professional career. I recall she had divorced and had a lot of financial difficulties. Once these were dealt with she retired.

At that time, there were several other young girls working there. Two students who where fantastic, Jade & Natalie - both finished Uni in around 2008 and moved from the area :scare:

The lady that 'ran' the premesis has had a few other properties following this. Where both Princess Pippa and Kimi have worked. I think she has a place on Bridge Street now..... although the talent is 'larger' than what I like.

Happy memories :cool: Shame the three I have mentioned above, dont work as Id still love to have a sweaty wrestle with them :hi:

Offline onlyme23

Spot on . . . . . .you know the place.

Yes, Anna - fantastic girl.  Shame she retired!  Were you one of the few (or many) who got to meet her at the cottage in Coxbench or Matlock?  She was top drawer stuff she was.

I remember another girl, short, not the slimmest - by no means a fatty, blonde, big natural tits, gave the most amazing oral.  Cant remember her name from Markeaton street, but, as look would have it, she now works at escape under the name of summer.  Clearly older, a little bigger, still massive wangers, her oral has definately got better. . . . .. they do say practice makes perfect!!

Johnnybravo1975

Was the other girl Jordan?

Jordan had quite possibly the best breasts I have come across whilst punting and a lovely manner as well.

There was another young girl there aswell whose name escapes me, not quite such nice breasts but an absolute peach of a bum.

They moved from Markeaton street and ended up on Clarke Street from memory in a flat.

Offline badsin

Spot on . . . . . .you know the place.

Yes, Anna - fantastic girl.  Shame she retired!  Were you one of the few (or many) who got to meet her at the cottage in Coxbench or Matlock?  She was top drawer stuff she was.

I remember another girl, short, not the slimmest - by no means a fatty, blonde, big natural tits, gave the most amazing oral.  Cant remember her name from Markeaton street, but, as look would have it, she now works at escape under the name of summer.  Clearly older, a little bigger, still massive wangers, her oral has definately got better. . . . .. they do say practice makes perfect!!

No I didnt go to her cottage, I was invited.
I saw her in Derby town centre 3 or 4 years ago, just in passing as it was early morning and we were both off to our respective workplaces at the time. Anna, was one of the best.
I met "summer" but never had a go, didnt really do a great deal for me - curvy 10 or a 12 is maximum for me Im afraid ;)

Offline onlyme23

@Badsin   -  yes I saw her once in town centre, above a bank if I remember rightly . . . . fantastic girl.
Yes you are right - Jordan, now working at Escape under the Summer. 

@Eastmidperson - Jordan - spot on mate, your right FANTASTIC tits for a young un

Offline badsin

Any body remember the two blonde students that worked from Redshaw Street, just of Kedleston Rd?  :drinks: