Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby - Beeston. NG9. Vivastreet  (Read 928 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

what are we saying lads... messages have been ok and in beeston centre... i'm wondered if it's worth a toftt...

them boobies though... :D

Offline JD1

Profile says both Latino and Ukranian? :unknown:

She looks pretty fit! Would be interested if she is real.

Offline HailWood

I can see what drawing you towards her, Jimmy. It could be her that opens the door but I’d go prepared to walk, if I were in your shoes.  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
You’ve deffo got your boob eyes on my mate haha
At £60 it looks good, too good? Maybe?

I’m pretty sure reading the profile it’s not the first time I’ve read it, would have remembered the tots and Beeston hadn’t been popular since the Chinese moved across town  :D

I’d keep your shoes on just incase but certainly worth toftt, I will if you don’t  :D

Offline GoldTop

Offline NervousJ

i bottled it... :lol:

i might do a recce of the postcode whilst passing through tomorrow...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Says 100% real so must be!  :lol:

i bottled it... :lol:

i might do a recce of the postcode whilst passing through tomorrow...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Mansfieldman

Wow she looks unreal … skinny with big titties …just what the doctor orderd

Offline JD1

Looks too good for £60 to me haha. Did she mention extras when you enquired?

I have a feeling it’s fake but could be a great find if genuine.

Who is going to be brave enough to be the first in? :D

Offline JD1

Was just browsing on VS and noticed something... There are several other adverts on there similar to this one. 26/27 year old stunning looking girls in Beeston, same pricing model, every service ticked, all listed as Latina then having random combinations of languages selected.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Good find matey, there’s 7 hot girls in Beeston  :lol:
Either a planes crashed half way to love island or someone’s telling porkies  :D

Sorry forgot to add, I also called, no answer, text and asked if £60 inc owo and is the profile is real (would be rude not to ask, long drive to Beeston  :D ) no reply in the last 6 hours

Trying to get to one before JD1 does  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 11:17:30 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline NervousJ

yeah i was told £70 which presumed was owo. there was a house being used just off queens road but this one is more centre based, well further up heading towards the 52...

yeah there's a few of these profiles isnt there.. i think two of them are genuine and working from the same house. someone visited one of them, the other one is the bella donna profile..

yeah i'm not convinced. maybe my cock will get the better of me in the next day or so... :D

be good if it was, it's a good stop off point for me. oh for the days of the numerous thai shops  in beeston...

Offline JD1

a planes crashed half way to love island
That could explain it! :lol:

I’ve not enquired yet but I am interested to find out if these profiles are real, would be interested in seeing a couple of them if they are.

Offline Stickitin

Tits on that! Awesome if real  :crazy:

Offline EclipseBlue

Was just browsing on VS and noticed something... There are several other adverts on there similar to this one. 26/27 year old stunning looking girls in Beeston, same pricing model, every service ticked, all listed as Latina then having random combinations of languages selected.

I messaged this one who is listed as NG1 and she responded with a Beeston NG9 postcode External Link/Members Only described herself as size 12 with big tits.

I arranged 15 mins and parked up, but when I messaged she said she was coming out, it was dark and raining but I prefer to park a bit off and walk to the door rather than the WG see what car I've arrived in etc. seemed a bit odd and I wasn't confident I'd be getting what was advertised anyway so I left.

There are several profiles giving the same postcode, all with the same misspelling of "watap".

Offline JD1

Hmm so some genuine girls working in Beeston on VS.

I wonder if some of the profiles are B&S for the real ones.

Offline GoldTop

Wow she looks unreal … skinny with big titties …just what the doctor orderd

Exactly that...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’m not chancing it  :lol:
Waiting for the first negative red card saying it wasn’t her haha

Would love to be proven wrong guys, approach with caution  :drinks: