Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna Minx - Taunton  (Read 1194 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5665319) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cantona79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

It seems I need to make a public apology,I wrote a negative review about Joanna and I got my wires crossed,she took a deposit of £50 for a booking and then the booking didn’t happen..I asked for the money back and was told her online banking was down,I didn’t realise that a couple of days later the money was repaid via one of her friends accounts,and I didn’t notice…
So I am sorry if there was any confusion,and I’m looking forward to seeing her again soon,as it was the 2nd booking that was cancelled,so I know I’m in for a good time..

Offline houseboot

Not a Review … you need to add this statement to your original Review

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

It seems I need to make a public apology,I wrote a negative review about Joanna and I got my wires crossed,she took a deposit of £50 for a booking and then the booking didn’t happen..I asked for the money back and was told her online banking was down,I didn’t realise that a couple of days later the money was repaid via one of her friends accounts,and I didn’t notice…
So I am sorry if there was any confusion,and I’m looking forward to seeing her again soon,as it was the 2nd booking that was cancelled,so I know I’m in for a good time..

So she paid you back after a few days and you continue to chase for the money for a further 5-6 weeks. And not once does she say that she's already paid you? Your story doesn't add up. Has she incentived you in some way to post this?

After I asked for the money back we probably text each for about 6 weeks,she always said she’d sort it she just hadn’t had time,I was always polite,and tried to stay calm,but she kept making excuses,one time she said I could drive the 4 hour round trip to Bracknell and get it from her flat,obviously wasn’t going to do that as I live near Taunton,I asked if I could pick it up from her in Taunton but she would never agree.
The punt was supposed to take place in Taunton back in late February,I gave up asking about 2 weeks ago..This is why I wrote the review..

Offline Fuzzyduck

Closing the loop - link back to explanation here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308514.msg3390257;topicseen#new

:hi:

Sure, that explains the delay in him updating his review. It doesn't explain why she, if she allegedly paid him back in a few days after he sent the deposit, didn't tell him so if they were exchanging messages for several weeks. He hasn't responded to that yet. Presumably he's still working out his new story.