Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muang Thai Spa and Massage - Christchurch. Any info?  (Read 1907 times)

Offline rickyponting

I noticed what I think is a new massage shop in Bargates when I drove through the other day.
I know there was talk of one in the back of a clothes shop or something but I'm sure I've never seen this one before.
Bang opposite the fishing tackle shop,can anyone confirm,or tried it?

Online houseboot

The name sounds familiar.

I'm sure it's the one that's always been there.

EDIT

Yes, it was certainly called that last November, possibly before.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:31:41 pm by houseboot »

Offline rickyponting

The name sounds familiar.

I'm sure it's the one that's always been there.

EDIT

Yes, it was certainly called that last November, possibly before.

Oh ok,I've been driving through there a lot since Christmas but never noticed it before.

So the question remains,has anyone tried it?

Offline southcoastpunter

Yes, I have (and at least one other UKP member as there has been some previous discussion on it on here) - although not in the last year or so. Not sure about the name but it is opposite the fishing tackle shop in Bargates.

The owner was an older Thai lady (in her 50's i would guess) who did an ok massage and HE. The massage area is at the back of the shop - she did lock the door so that people couldn't just walk in. For a while, a younger Thai lady worked there a few days a week but i think she left. The owner was trying to open another (non massage) shop and personally work there. Don't know what happened as I haven't been there in about a year.

Offline steveb592

just visited last week Muang Thai Massage in Christchurch and is now re-opened under new ownership having been closed for a while now.

I booked a 1 hour massage, had a nice welcome from lady in her 30’s called Pai, quite petit and pretty.
I used the toilet first and noticed shower next door which all looked ok and clean.  they have two massage rooms and went into far room, and asked for money £50 for 1 hr and given towel and asked to fully strip off.  usual Thai soothing music playing and massage was nice.  lay on my front and Pai came in and started to oil me up and proceeded to give me a great massage starting on my legs and bum with lots of nice cc swipes making me nice and hard, continued to massage up over my back and shoulders and then asked to turn over,  she saw my cock standing up to attention and smiled and massaged all over my stomach and top of my legs whilst rubbing over my now rock hard cock every now and again. she said will do HR for £40 so said yes please and she started by rubbing gently more oil over my balls and then up and down my shaft, she let me touch her arse and very soon she had me shooting my load.   she cleaned me up and then finished with a nice head massage.    so a very good rub and tug experience overall. 

External Link/Members Only

Online houseboot

just visited last week Muang Thai Massage in Christchurch and is now re-opened under new ownership having been closed for a while now.

I booked a 1 hour massage, had a nice welcome from lady in her 30’s called Pai, quite petit and pretty.
I used the toilet first and noticed shower next door which all looked ok and clean.  they have two massage rooms and went into far room, and asked for money £50 for 1 hr and given towel and asked to fully strip off.  usual Thai soothing music playing and massage was nice.  lay on my front and Pai came in and started to oil me up and proceeded to give me a great massage starting on my legs and bum with lots of nice cc swipes making me nice and hard, continued to massage up over my back and shoulders and then asked to turn over,  she saw my cock standing up to attention and smiled and massaged all over my stomach and top of my legs whilst rubbing over my now rock hard cock every now and again. she said will do HR for £40 so said yes please and she started by rubbing gently more oil over my balls and then up and down my shaft, she let me touch her arse and very soon she had me shooting my load.   she cleaned me up and then finished with a nice head massage.    so a very good rub and tug experience overall. 

External Link/Members Only

It would have been better if you had posted this as a Review ... you could still do so by cutting and pasting it into a Review.

£40 for just HR?  That's expensive even allowing for a general increase in prices.

Offline marple1

I visited earlier in the year before I became a member.I saw Amy - Buxom 30's sexy Thai, think she had come from Cardiff. £45 1hour plus £40 topless HR with a bit of frontal B2B. Used shower, fine. Premises then v tatty and off-putting that Amy was having this parallel Thai conversation with the older Madam at front of shop. Never been back!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I visited earlier in the year before I became a member.I saw Amy - Buxom 30's sexy Thai, think she had come from Cardiff. £45 1hour plus £40 topless HR with a bit of frontal B2B. Used shower, fine. Premises then v tatty and off-putting that Amy was having this parallel Thai conversation with the older Madam at front of shop. Never been back!

Your welcome to write your own review

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)