Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Original health centre Crewkerne  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Snunzl

Is the Original Health Centre at Crewkerne still up and running ,anyone been recently ?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Is the Original Health Centre at Crewkerne still up and running ,anyone been recently ?

I went a few weeks ago (review to come). They're in a new place now since the fire, right on the main road just past a big Fish n Chip shop. 9 East Street TA187AB 07920017861 / 0146072549. Ground floor shop. Didn't see either of the Sisters but a much older Lady instead. The Sisters were still around but I lucked out that day.

Offline houseboot

So who are the sisters?

On my first half a dozen visits I saw Lisa (in the original shop)

On my last visit, a couple of months ago (in their temporary shop), I saw Sally but when I mentioned about them being sisters she said, "no, we're just friends".

Who is the old lady and how old?  Lisa is not particularly young.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

So who are the sisters?

On my first half a dozen visits I saw Lisa (in the original shop)

On my last visit, a couple of months ago (in their temporary shop), I saw Sally but when I mentioned about them being sisters she said, "no, we're just friends".

Who is the old lady and how old?  Lisa is not particularly young.

Lisa and Sally. Never asked if they are Sisters but info from another member says they are.

"Older" Lady, not old (depending on your definition of old). No idea who she is but she is definitely older than the "Sisters" and she wasn't one of them.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Lisa and Sally. Never asked if they are Sisters but info from another member says they are.

"Older" Lady, not old (depending on your definition of old). No idea who she is but she is definitely older than the "Sisters" and she wasn't one of them.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm travelling south next week so I've already booked in.

It will be interesting to see who I get. I thought Lisa was good but I think Sally was better still.

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Planning on popping in here early next week, who’s the best to book with Lisa or Sally?

Offline littlecock63

Close call, but personally i'd say Sally, but it's all about personal preferences!