Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Darcy x - Classic B&S - London outcall  (Read 1310 times)

1 review(s) for English Darcy x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

maddog6969

External Link/Members Only

So I admit, I'm a bit of a lurker here, but I see my fair share - apologies for not posting more reviews.

I suppose even with years of experience under our belts, sometimes the head downstairs takes over.

English Darcy is one of the worst bait and switches I've ever encountered in years of punting. Comms were good, she is indeed English, and quite friendly in fact.

However, the person who showed up could not have looked more different from the pics if they tried (the girl in the pics looks quite good of course). The girl is very overweight, a 4 (out of 10) facially, and just a completely different person than the girl in the pics. I realize her profile hasn't been verified, and now I know why. I realize she has (seemingly legit) positive ratings on AW. I am at a loss for words at this: either someone else has taken over a previously legit profile, or there is some elaborate con, or other forces from another dimension are at work.

I did go through with the meet, b/c I guess I'm a wuss and don't like confrontations, but if there was ever a reason to walk, this was it. The actual sex was not good. OWO was offered. One pop only.

Although quite friendly, out of principle should avoid. Trust me on this one.

yellowledbetter

Thanks! She bid on my RB. Definitely avoiding.

Dick4snowqueens

AW ratings are just garbage. Some of her pics are from Instagram