Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena and Nikki (Harrow)  (Read 3624 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Nikki Lovely MILF (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only and https://www.adultwork.com/2486927

Xena has been very well reported here so last week I decided to make the long trek out to the wilds of Harrow to see her. I had initially intended to make the trip worthwhile by booking a 2 hours appointment but when I contacted Xena, she said that she was offering a 3sum with her friend Nikki for the reasonable price of 200 quid for 90 minutes of promised bliss and whoring heaven and me being the greedy bastard that I am thought why not, it's a steal? I should have known better as, in the past, I have not had much luck when punting in stereo.

Good that I had given plenty of time to get there. It was a long tube ride out to Harrow&Wealdstone and then thanks to krazydude I knew to get a 140 or 182 from outside the station to the drive-through KFC, then across the road to Elm Road, and finally a 10 minute uphill walk through a nice quiet residential area to the gaff, which was a second floor maisonette type flat. I arrived dead on time and calling ahead was soon ensconced in the main bedroom ready to play. So far, so good.

Xena and Nikki are both MILFs, but there the similarity ends.  Xena is a rather petite, good looking blonde in her mid-30's, more or less like her pics on Adultworks, although they, as usual, appear to lop a few years off her actual age. Nikki is much more voluptuous with bigger tits, ass and belly. Similar age.  A nice contrast but I much preferred Xena.

We settled the financials and stripped for action. Xena has a nice body for a MILF of her age but Nikki, although she has a nice pair of tits, is blighted by some quite severe stretch marks and birth scarring. Almost immediately I noticed that Nikki took the lead role  between the two with Xena being the more passive and quiet girl. This might have been because Nikki seemed to be the better English speaker. I also noticed that whilst Xena has a sweet nature, Nikki has a bit of that stroppy, in-your-face EE attitude where you feel like you are stepping on eggshells in case you say something and set her off. Maybe she had got out of the wrong side of the bed that morning.

However she and Xena did more or less everything that I asked of them which was a lot.  There was one (pun alert) sticky moment when I had them faces close together and I was straddled Nikki and near the point of no return, I asked if a bukakke style finish was ok only to be curtly told by Nikki that this would be 10 pounds extra. Rather spoiled the ecstatic moment and as no extras had been indicated I ended up squirting over Nikki's fine tits. My fault for not checking before we kicked off.

Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Xena and Nikki and came 3 times which is pretty good going for an old dude like me but if I had the choice again I would have opted for a 2 hour session with Xena (great value at 120) and dropped Nikki. Hence the neutral.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

10 review(s) found for Nikki Lovely MILF linked to in above post (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline localpunter

Wait so they do cum on face for a extra £10 because i was told they dont do that. (By nikki herself)

Offline Vivago

Wait so they do cum on face for a extra £10 because i was told they dont do that. (By nikki herself)

So she seemed to indicate although I may have misunderstood and she thought I wanted CIM  as I note that neither girl offers facials on their 'likes'  list.

Josh36

To OP.  I'm planning to see this lady and would like to know if she allows fingers in her pussy or not?

Offline Vivago

Never asked but I would say Nikki no and Xena maybe.

Offline Steve2

Never asked but I would say Nikki no and Xena maybe.

No for both

ALyons

Anyone know when they are back? I think they've gone away again.

som2083

Anyone know when they are back? I think they've gone away again.

Anyone know?