Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PROBLEMS DOING A REVIEW ON ADULTWORK  (Read 820 times)

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Any ideas?  A "friend from a Forum which is disappearing" asked my advice, have suggested he joins here, however he thinks ya to
hot for him  :).
He visited a WG and wanted to do a field report. He was positive, it allowed HIM to fill it all in and sent, however it was not published.
However, it allowed him to give feedback. It was booked via AW.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Hi there,

The girls has to "allow" field reports to be viewable on her profile, before they are. I had no idea none of mine were showing till a guy who had written one asked me why it was not showing. So she probably just hasn't clicked that box.

Offline rg41

Any ideas?  A "friend from a Forum which is disappearing" asked my advice, have suggested he joins here, however he thinks ya to
He visited a WG and wanted to do a field report. He was positive, it allowed HIM to fill it all in and sent, however it was not published.

It can take a few days to appear.

Offline shagmore

I have 24 +ve feedback, recently did a punt and a field report, it wasn't published, but the lass left me +ve feedback, so it does happen
I now prefer when they don't live feedback, as it looks like I have nothing better to do than go round shagging
You will find most WGs will want feedback so people can see they are good, recent, etc
Those with zero or don't allow you to look at feedback - IMOP - walk away

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

vw

So is he already banned then ?

Offline buccdriver

I think that if it was a field report on AW it's up to the wg whether it's published, or not, whereas feedback shows automatically. :unknown:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

No mate.....I assume as we only conversed on the other site.... and since then by email as I do not use the other site.
TBH took me a year before I really posted on here, some can jump on you very quick......I am learning the ropes slowly.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

reply 6 was for Virtualwaster.

Offline cueball

Tell your friend to stop being a pussy and join us on ukp.

The field report will only be published when the prossie allows it. And there lies the problem with aw field reports, they're censored/proof read/allowed by the lasses....

That's why they're next to no use

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

I think that if it was a field report on AW it's up to the wg whether it's published, or not, whereas feedback shows automatically. :unknown:
He did ask and she was happy for him to do it, also it was very positive...at least he says so.

Offline Happyjose

As I understand it, the prossie decides whether the field report is published on her profile, but it should still be searchable either way

Your 'friend' might think it's positive, the flaky whore might think otherwise and take offence at the slightest thing. Stranger things have happened...

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 02:31:29 pm by Happyjose »

vw

Tell your friend to stop being a pussy and join us on ukp.

Or join UKE as a half way house as a stepping stone.

They are all nice over there! 

milo

Are you sure it has not been published?

I am no expert, and apologies if I am telling you something you already know. In fact some of this post is repeating what other posters have already written.

If you are looking for the report on the lady's profile then it will only appear in a list on there if she herself has linked it to the profile. So it is possible she has not yet done that.

In the meantime you can search all field reports by clicking on the AW Search button, then View Field Reports. You could then select one of the tabs showing all field reports in date order or more directly by filling in some details on the Search Field Reports tab. These lists include reports that have not yet been linked to the profile.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Offline nigel4498

bigmanbigman

Look in search field reports
Your fimd it there .

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It depends on how long ago it was submitted. Sometimes they can take 24 hours or more to show up, then the girl has to choose to display it on order to show on her profile.
You should also be able to search for it.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

It depends on how long ago it was submitted. Sometimes they can take 24 hours or more to show up, then the girl has to choose to display it on order to show on her profile.
You should also be able to search for it.
Thanks for replying, I looked and found them both. SP told SS that they were not showing,  I have read them, and they show her in  a really good light. Told him to contact her. Just seems odd, SP said she would appreciate them, they are nice reports, yet she says she cant see them.

Offline Happyjose

Hopefully his love letter to this prossie gets sorted soon and then we can all sleep well tonight

OldAdmin

Maybe he means regular feedback (one-liner) than a Field Report?

In the former, they should appear immediately on the feedback page of the prossie.

In the latter, they need to be first approved by AW moderation before appearing on this page:
External Link/Members Only

And only then can the prossie allow it to be shown on her profile.

That's how it worked 10 years ago on AW, probably hasn't changed since then, unless someone can correct me?

Offline Delfrommem

Hopefully his love letter to this prossie gets sorted soon and then we can all sleep well tonight

:lol: :lol:

Offline freeze44

Thanks for replying, I looked and found them both. SP told SS that they were not showing,  I have read them, and they show her in  a really good light. Told him to contact her. Just seems odd, SP said she would appreciate them, they are nice reports, yet she says she cant see them.

Link? Then we can all have a look and see why it's so important. Hope they both be happy together...everlasting love and all that  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

37209 field reports on AW. 37009 "would visit again". What a fucking farcical waste of time those reports are......

bigmanbigman

Fyi wg has to tick box on her log in
Show field report
No tick no show on profile
But can be searched for under wg name or number on search field reports
Unless profile is deactivated
Then can not be seen .