Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelalovely - Croydon  (Read 2422 times)

1 review(s) for Angelalovely (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

Previously positively reviewed by myself and 1 or two others - a general summary of her and her service can be found in my past review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29769.0.

But now it's time to clearly mark her down as a negative in my books, since recently trying her again to see if things had improved.

Tempted to see her again one day.....Does anyone know if she's started washing that butt of hers to an immaculate standard? lol

Her hygiene issue hasn't been addressed sadly, I won't go into details. The blow job was very dry and the bare minimum, sex was difficult a bit of lube was needed. She just seemed like her mind isn't really in the job during the sex. however before and after she's very pleasant.

£60 - 30mins

External Link/Members Only

Would I return?:  I'm actually fluffy as fuck for that arse of hers, its a natural spectacular firm bubble masterpiece and the only reason I didn't walk.....she really defines PAWG.  so if a string of great reviews start appearing in the future I'd probably go back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline London_lad90

Cheers pumps. It seems like your the only guy on here that reviews girls in the croydon area. It's a great help as I was thinking of seeing Angela, but I think I might pass now.

Offline claretandblue

Going back to see a girl whose arse stank of shit is certainly brave, pumps have you never considered hopping on the tube and punting elsewhere in the big smoke?

Offline pumps

Going back to see a girl whose arse stank of shit is certainly brave, pumps have you never considered hopping on the tube and punting elsewhere in the big smoke?

not shit, where you'd read that?

Don't assume I write reviews for all of my punts. If I did I'd have well over 600 reviews since I joined ukp.

Offline pumps

Cheers pumps. It seems like your the only guy on here that reviews girls in the croydon area. It's a great help as I was thinking of seeing Angela, but I think I might pass now.

No Problem.

Yeah, that seems to be true

Offline BlackWizard

As another fellow Croydonite in this barren wasteland I want to thank you for TOFTT in this area.

You say you don't post all of your punts here as reviews, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate dropping off a gem here and there (of course when you've had your fill  :D)

Croydon really is a iffy place to punt and because I work/live locally, I almost have to punt here so I'd appreciate some help.

:hi:

Offline pumps

As another fellow Croydonite in this barren wasteland I want to thank you for TOFTT in this area.

You say you don't post all of your punts here as reviews, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate dropping off a gem here and there (of course when you've had your fill  :D)

Croydon really is a iffy place to punt and because I work/live locally, I almost have to punt here so I'd appreciate some help.

Yeah in the sense, that I punt with girls all over London, UK, Europe and Asia so when members advise me I should punt else where the answer is I already do, I'm merely adding valuable content that'll help other members on UKP save money.

Because I often think a good review is highly subjective, but we can all relate and generally agree on what makes up a negative punt!

Honestly though I don't know any Gems in CR postcodes - Sometimes a good Latin girl arrives but its only short term, I try to review those girls quickly to get the word out.

cheers

Offline pumps

And BlackWizard I found that you just don't find Gems these days, You generally have to build up a rapport with the girl and make her your Gem  ;).

Offline BlackWizard

Yeah in the sense, that I punt with girls all over London, UK, Europe and Asia so when members advise me I should punt else where the answer is I already do, I'm merely adding valuable content that'll help other members on UKP save money.

Because I often think a good review is highly subjective, but we can all relate and generally agree on what makes up a negative punt!

Honestly though I don't know any Gems in CR postcodes - Sometimes a good Latin girl arrives but its only short term, I try to review those girls quickly to get the word out.

cheers

If only Angela's hygiene was better. She looks really good, and really is a PAWG.

The way she looks, if she gave mediocre service + good hygiene and take the plunge.

There aren't too many like her on AW, let alone in CR.

Offline pumps

If only Angela's hygiene was better. She looks really good, and really is a PAWG.

The way she looks, if she gave mediocre service + good hygiene and take the plunge.

There aren't too many like her on AW, let alone in CR.

You're right and to be honest in my eyes her arse is so great (and rare in this game), .... I'd still revisit just to have my way with her booty, even though her service is pretty crap to say the least. ( Which as you can see I tried todo  :lol:)

Offline claretandblue

not shit, where you'd read that?

Don't assume I write reviews for all of my punts. If I did I'd have well over 600 reviews since I joined ukp.
you mentioned an odour from her arse, the mind boggles!

Offline leatherlover

+1. Good work, mate.

Offline pumps

you mentioned an odour from her arse, the mind boggles!

***UPDATE***

, a terrible musky odour was emitting from her arse.

More of a sweaty unwashed groin area smell, she probably doesn't realise there only so much a wet wipe can do  :thumbsdown:. Similar league as poop I suppose but surprisingly more tolerable ha.

I think I've only ever smelt shit out of a couple Romanians back sides in doggie :vomit: - no point in reviewing them I'd only get slated for seeing them in the first place.

+1. Good work, mate.

:thumbsup: