Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG MANDY - Kilburn  (Read 1572 times)

Big Cat

Saw Young Mandy at her place between West Hampstead and Kilburn tube recently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to The Don and doobes for their reviews. Mandy may not be a stunner to most but she has a look on her face I find very sexy, something about it that does it for me. Body wise, doobes described her as "slightly squidgy" and I think that's a good way of putting it. Nice young body but definitely doesn't go gym. Nice handful of boobs, lovely bum.

She's really into kissing/neck biting/licking and I reciprocated big time. I'm not usually into DFK but went with the flow on this one and actually came to enjoy it. She did go in with the dreaded tongue-first move a couple times which I find a weird feeling but we soon adjusted and it was pretty damn passionate actually. I love it when a WG initiates kissing because it makes me feel they're enjoying themselves too, which in turn is a bigger turn on for me (and obviously a nice little ego boost). Her eye contact was great throughout and she was making all the right sounds

Problem for me is when a girl gets too sensual in missionary pulling me in for kissing and grabbing me up I can literally jizz in under a minute if I don't watch myself, so fair bit of stop and starting from me. Cowgirl was good, but she did get sweaty and tired after a while so I pumped until I popped in full DFK mode and two firm handfuls of her lovely ass. Awesome climax for me.

Other pointers
- Her English is terrible. Shockingly bad. Lots of puzzled looks and had to physically move her at one point because she didn't understand "you on top" and other variations
- Took my cue for OWO but stopped in under a minute, don't think she enjoys sucking dick
- listed as 5'4, she's 5'7 at least

Recommended  :thumbsup:

doobes

Glad you enjoyed Big Cat.

she didn't understand "you on top" and other variations

I had a similar experience. Given what Mandy does put-together I suspect she much prefers missionary. That said, you can't really accuse her of being passive.

Big Cat

Yes mate, attempting to converse with her pre and post punt reminded me of the film Ex Machina. Like trying to find common ground with a sexy robot. But service-wise, very much enjoyed.