Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olina - Olive - refused by a troublesome agency  (Read 838 times)

Offline flamingice

This is a negative because I was refused the booking by the agency.

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Olina via text asking to book Olive, and was met with the following response:

“Hi, Sorry, Olive has requested to only take bookings from known clients (not from unknown phone numbers). If you book one of the other girls first, Olive happy to meet you 2nd booking. Thanks“

I always use burner numbers for each booking, as I have stated before when Olina makes references to wanting to “track” the punters, it does not sit well with me - and nor should it with you.

It’s a negative because I was refused service - and for no good reason. A punter has a right to anonymity. Guess I’ll have to try again in 6 months when the halo effect of being new wears off, or she pops up on AW.

Offline Sinz

Not sure if this can classify as a review :unknown:

I get your point and it's definitely a good discussion point, just not sure if it adds any value as a review.

Online jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:31:26 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline myothernameis

I always use burner numbers for each booking, as I have stated before when Olina makes references to wanting to “track” the punters, it does not sit well with me - and nor should it with you.

If using burner numbers for each booking, you would have to see this from her side.  So for instance, a certain punter is giving her grief, so in terms do you have something to hide.   I can also understand you want to protect yourself

Offline flamingice

It may not be a review of the girl, but it is certainly worthy of a review of the agency, and reviews should capture the whole experience.

The fact a booking is conditional on you booking with another WG first, and submitting to what amounts to being tracked, is a negative in my books, and it is a read across to the WG who is being highly selective in her client choices.  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is a negative because I was refused the booking by the agency.
Whilst it's good information it can't be a review for two reasons, only individual SPs can be reviewed, not whole agencies or establishments, plus the SP has to actually agree to a booking before a review can be left.

The rules -

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:42:56 pm by daviemac »

Offline lillythesavage

It may not be a review of the girl, but it is certainly worthy of a review of the agency, and reviews should capture the whole experience.

The fact a booking is conditional on you booking with another WG first, and submitting to what amounts to being tracked, is a negative in my books, and it is a read across to the WG who is being highly selective in her client choices.  :dash:

It has already been discussed, most just accepted it, why can an SP not be selective in who she meets ?

Offline flamingice

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking.

Clear - thank you.