Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha massage Edgware  (Read 2361 times)

Johnnybravo2020

Have been visiting masha and her girls for about 5 years now.
At my peak I visited twice a week. Initially had bad muscle problems, and I went for a normal Swedish massage (lol not knowing what other services were provided). I was a massage virgin at that point.

Up to now i stand by my opinion that masha is hands down the best masseuse around for your aches and sores. I then found out about the establishments added services ( a few months later)

So I started to get b2b massages. A little on the pricier side, but still carried on for years and still carrying on now! So I guess the laughs on me

Pay between 80-120 for varying degrees of intimacy.

Pros
Not on a main road
Friendly girls
Easy to get appts at short notice

Cons
Unfortunately as time has gone on masha is all about the money. She has got older, gotten fatter, but prices have gone up and service has reduced.
Consistently short changed with time - 1 hour booking, with shower before and after often ends between 10-15 mins before the hour.
She is always texting during the session. Sometimes also taking calls. One hand on my back, one hand texting away booking other appointments
The other girls seem to offer different things at different prices. A couple of times we’ve ended up fu#king on the table. Some was free, some was at a cost.

Once I had finished a massage, after a nice bj from Layla (ex employee) few years ago and I as I leave, there are a huge group of EE guys sitting at there little table in the front room (must have been mashas friends or something) even Layla was intimidated by them. That was not only on one occasion

On reading my own list, I was able to think of more negatives that positives.
The only reason I gave a neutral, was because of me being a frequent visitor, just out of convenience of location. Don’t expect any loyalty rewards from masha though. You are just £££s to her

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the update on Masha, OP :hi:

This is not the first time I've read about similar concerns (see peter 262's review) ... and it's a shame if Masha really has become mercenary, as she really was my go-to-SP for FBSM.

:unknown:

Offline Nj11

Have been visiting masha and her girls for about 5 years now.
At my peak I visited twice a week. Initially had bad muscle problems, and I went for a normal Swedish massage (lol not knowing what other services were provided). I was a massage virgin at that point.

Up to now i stand by my opinion that masha is hands down the best masseuse around for your aches and sores. I then found out about the establishments added services ( a few months later)

So I started to get b2b massages. A little on the pricier side, but still carried on for years and still carrying on now! So I guess the laughs on me

Pay between 80-120 for varying degrees of intimacy.

Pros
Not on a main road
Friendly girls
Easy to get appts at short notice

Cons
Unfortunately as time has gone on masha is all about the money. She has got older, gotten fatter, but prices have gone up and service has reduced.
Consistently short changed with time - 1 hour booking, with shower before and after often ends between 10-15 mins before the hour.
She is always texting during the session. Sometimes also taking calls. One hand on my back, one hand texting away booking other appointments
The other girls seem to offer different things at different prices. A couple of times we’ve ended up fu#king on the table. Some was free, some was at a cost.

Once I had finished a massage, after a nice bj from Layla (ex employee) few years ago and I as I leave, there are a huge group of EE guys sitting at there little table in the front room (must have been mashas friends or something) even Layla was intimidated by them. That was not only on one occasion

On reading my own list, I was able to think of more negatives that positives.
The only reason I gave a neutral, was because of me being a frequent visitor, just out of convenience of location. Don’t expect any loyalty rewards from masha though. You are just £££s to her

Mind mentioning the girls you had fs with?