Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this an TS post op ??!?  (Read 3026 times)

Beef Flaps

Hi fellow punters. Is this WG a TS/PO ?

I hope not I have a booking tomorrow........

External Link/Members Only

Offline Poopster

I don't understand this thread... why did you book her if you think she looks like a dude and you don't like that?

Beef Flaps

I like the look of her. So confirmed a booking, now having second thoughts.

Anyone seen her. I need reassuring!

GolfNut

12 reviews all positive and no mention of post op suspect.

Looks like she's had her lips injected which does look odd but obviously likes the trout look.

No other indicators like big hands, feet or adam's apple, so I'd suggest you're okay to do the deed.

Beef Flaps

Offline Poopster

See under your post?  12 reviews of her here, all positive.  Now get your big-boy pants on.

Beef Flaps

See under your post?  12 reviews of her here, all positive.  Now get your big-boy pants on.

Thank you for your "helpful" comments. I have read all reviews and wanted to listen to objective opinions regarding the WG. Although you haven't mentioned if she is genuine or not. It would be helpful, to be helpful and not troll my posts.

:drinks:

vw

Thank you for your "helpful" comments. I have read all reviews and wanted to listen to objective opinions regarding the WG. Although you haven't mentioned if she is genuine or not. It would be helpful, to be helpful and not troll my posts.

:drinks:

But you are such a delightful person
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:33:10 pm by vw »

Beef Flaps

vw

bare backing !!  :scare:

WTF

Wrong screen, had two windows open my apologies that was for another poster !

Offline Poopster

Wrong screen, had two open my apologies that was for another poster !

Was it that lordjack tit? 

Anyway, OP, I think you're a delicate little flower.

Beef Flaps

But you are such a delightful person

Thanks for editing your post however there really is no need to be a twat. We are all hear to discuss our pastime correct ?

Anyway all forgiven and all in good humour.

vw

Was it that lordjack tit? 

Anyway, OP, I think you're a delicate little flower.

Yes, what a knob LordJack is, last thing this world needs.

vw

Thanks for editing your post however there really is no need to be a twat. We are all hear to discuss our pastime correct ?

Anyway all forgiven and all in good humour.
No problem  :drinks: , this JackLord angered me, probably would not best please many here !  :bomb: :bomb:  Just typed in the wrong window !    :wacko:

Beef Flaps

Yes, what a knob LordJack is, last thing this world needs.

Link the topic sounds intriguing  :thumbsup:

vw

Offline Poopster

You're going to end up banned for abusing the report system if you keep up your childish little tantrum.

Beef Flaps

You're going to end up banned for abusing the report system if you keep up your childish little tantrum.

Please stop being insulting. stop trolling me ¬!

James999

Stop whinging, the amount of reports you 've made today are likely to piss off Admin and make everyone think you're some type of cunt

Offline Poopster

Stop whinging, the amount of reports you 've made today are likely to piss off Admin and make everyone think you're some type of cunt

:lol:

Offline claretandblue

I like the look of her. So confirmed a booking, now having second thoughts.

Anyone seen her. I need reassuring!
Fairly certain she isn't a post op, just has the fake lips look going on, she has been on my back up hotlist for ages but I have never got round to seeing her, for what it's worth I reckon go see her  :hi:

Beef Flaps

Will take this on board. Don't see how the ubove helped in anyway shape or form.

Beef Flaps

Fairly certain she isn't a post op, just has the fake lips look going on, she has been on my back up hotlist for ages but I have never got round to seeing her, for what it's worth I reckon go see her  :hi:

Thank you a review will follow if I have something to add. Most helpful.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You have reported more posts in 15 minutes than I have done in the last 12 months---- idiot.   :bomb:

Offline Nagilum

No she is not and I would know... *Hint*, read my review!

Yeboahsleftfoot

If "she" sings a collection of show tunes and has a cock it'll be a giveaway, good luck, looking forward to the review....

cockneybstrd

i suggest that the OP stops being such a 5.25 and becomes a bit more 3.5

Fucking man up and stop whinging

Offline Poopster

Offline Nagilum

And guess what?  :lol:

Oops just saw your post above.

Offline The_Don

No she not a TS/PO

And we (punters) may never know if you did see her or not (unless you want to get re-banned)

overdone

£80 is great for a sexy blonde - I'd be too busy rubbing my face in her puppies to see a cock.