Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia at GFE, Bury  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Al Bundy

External Link/Members Only

Anastasia at GFE Bury 13/9/20

£20 to reception and £40 to Anastasia for 30 minutes

This was my first punt in a very long time and ended up being my best one for years.

Anastasia is a very pretty blonde girl with a good figure.  She was wearing a black dress.  There had been some confusion earlier, I had booked her for this afternoon the day before, but saw on the morning that she had been taken off the rota, so I decided to have a consolation wank at about 9am.  At 10.15 I rang just on the off-chance and was delighted to discover that the rota was wrong and she was in afterall.  I live very far away and it was a long drive, but I am getting older so was worried that the old todger wouldn't be able to sustain an erection so soon after.

I needn't have worried though, one look at Anastasia and I was rock hard, even before I unzipped her dress.  I was delighted by her tits, I am definitely a breast man, and she has a great pair, but I am getting ahead of myself.

Anastasia did some strange things to begin with.  She went through the price list - £30 for straight sex in one position only, +£10 for owo, +£10 for kissing.  Never heard of that before, but whatever, I went for the £50 option.  Then she went off for a minute, came back, and started behaving a little oddly.  She said something along the lines of, "hang on, I just have to check the rules about something" and then proceeded to check her phone.  She then said that because of Covid-19 she couldn't kiss me and gave me £10 back without me having to say anything.  Anyway, she then put some sort of lotion on my cock (probably antibacterial) which turned into an extremely enjoyable hand job.  Then she gave me owo which was magnificent!  I then asked her to lie on her back so I could suck and play with her tits, she was most accommodating.  Then on with the rubber and cowgirl and then missionary to completion.  This was great, it felt intimate, I took my time and she was into it.  She wasn't distant or aloof, it really felt close to fucking a girlfriend, which given everything that's going on, I would say is a real credit to her.  Quick shower, pleasant chat and I'm off, I was shocked to see the time flew by and I had been in for 35-40 minutes but they weren't too busy and there had been no knock.

I would definitely return and would highly recommend.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review and looks like she is still on my HL.

Unless it's changed 30 minutes at GFE is £50 made up of £20 to reception and £30 to the girl however the "GFE" service is an extra £10 and this is supposed to include OWO and kissing rather than being an extra £10 each (unless this has recently changed)

So she actually charged you for the full GFE but didn't deliver on the kissing which TBF many don't anyway and I always work on the £10 being for OWO and if I get decent kissing it's a bonus

Offline Al Bundy

That's exactly what I thought too, but it's been a very long time since I was last there.