Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price and Quantity.  (Read 907 times)

Offline thebrummy41

Is it just me or are others experiencing this as well?
These past few months I have had many punts in and around Birmingham and the west midlands. I have noticed a trend of price rises from £120 an hour to £180 but the quality seems to be dropping.

I had one a few weeks back at the top of broad street, paid for an hour and left after 30 mins, the girl was silent and awkward. No offer to pay me back the 90 for the 30 mins and she did smell of some BO  :diablo:.

when I first started a few years back, Birmingham was great for good quality punts, now though these girls seem to run a robotic conveyor belt system  :dash:.

Seems to me quantity of quality is now the norm. anyone had any decent punts of late? thinking of booking Lilith Noir next though.
Cheerio for now.

Offline Beamer

These past few months I have had many punts in and around Birmingham and the west midlands. I have noticed a trend of price rises from £120 an hour to £180 but the quality seems to be dropping.

I had one a few weeks back at the top of broad street, paid for an hour and left after 30 mins, the girl was silent and awkward. No offer to pay me back the 90 for the 30 mins and she did smell of some BO  :diablo:.

........where are your reviews?

Offline supercookie

Don't try to cause problems...his post/review ratio is much higher than yours. Just saying.  :hi:

Offline r1965h

Common comment from Beamer. It's getting a bit boring.

Offline RandomGuy99

It's all down to research. 

The only bad punts I've had have been when I've let my cock do the thinking and not done enough research.  It's definitely better to take your time seeking the good ones and saving your money until you can get a slot with one of them.  However, not everyone can punt whenever they like, so I guess others have to see whoever is available when they get an opportunity for a punt and that can lead to disappointment.  You live and learn.

Offline shed

Common comment from Beamer. It's getting a bit boring.

Maybe you need to respect  Beamer's reason for consistently asking members to contribute to the forum by the way of spending time writing reviews. The OP in question stated he has made many punting visits but hasn't reviewed any of them. As I have said before if we all did the same this site wouldn't exist and then we would all be at a loss. Or am I missing something, you tell me.

Offline seandana

Maybe you need to respect  Beamer's reason for consistently asking members to contribute to the forum by the way of spending time writing reviews. The OP in question stated he has made many punting visits but hasn't reviewed any of them. As I have said before if we all did the same this site wouldn't exist and then we would all be at a loss. Or am I missing something, you tell me.

+1 I have to agree the more reviews that are done the better it will be for everyone

Offline chadpitt

Too many fluffy cucks keep paying over the odds.

That's why prices are high and services are terrible; because fools keep paying out.

Offline milyzz

Too many fluffy cucks keep paying over the odds.

That's why prices are high and services are terrible; because fools keep paying out.

True indeed!

Offline dog999

Offline dog999

Don't try to cause problems...his post/review ratio is much higher than yours. Just saying.  :hi:
True, but for many of us on here, getting time alone to post comments is a big issue!. :hi:

Online Moby Dick

What’s post ratio got to do with anything?

OP states he has had many punts mostly negative experiences.
IMO these are more valuable than starting another thread whining about increasing prices.
Just saying :hi:

Online Moby Dick

Is it just me or are others experiencing this as well?

when I first started a few years back, Birmingham was great for good quality punts, now though these girls seem to run a robotic conveyor belt system  :dash:.

Seems to me quantity of quality is now the norm. anyone had any decent punts of late? thinking of booking Lilith Noir next though.
Cheerio for now.
What does “quantity of quality is now the norm” mean?  :unknown:

The positives are shown in green.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=23.0
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:48:57 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Rangers54

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Offline Rangers54

True, but for many of us on here, getting time alone to post comments is a big issue!. :hi:

Go take a big shit for 5 mins, or does she tell ya to leave the door open.

Jeez

Offline olkingclancy

What’s post ratio got to do with anything?

OP states he has had many punts mostly negative experiences.
IMO these are more valuable than starting another thread whining about increasing prices.
Just saying :hi:
Totally agree Moby Dick. I tend to post negative reviews as a warning to others. Any positive experiences have been with WG who have been reviewed to death