Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: annalondon321 - marble arch  (Read 2731 times)

8 review(s) for _Belle_London (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5425317) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

harry_aw

£220 rb for  External Link/Members Only

I saw Anna in a small flat near marble arch, it's clean, nothing special. The bed is pretty big, with lots of pillows, but the room is small. Shower is well stocked.

...oh and for some reason the room is furnished with pictures of the royal family...ha.

Anna greeted me at the door in a pink evening dress and heels which seemed a bit silly seeing as it was in the middle of the day. She was a bit overdressed for my taste with maybe too much make up on. Shes well groomed and obviously pretty... but to be honest I think she looks better in her photos then in person.
I guess some girls are more photogenic than others...she says she is a lingerie model (enhanced breasts) but I didn't think her body was all that, I like curvy women.

After looking at her instagram its definitely the same girl (birth marks left eye, belly button and same tattoos).

Anyway, after I washed, I walked into the room and she just came onto me and started kissing me and giving me compliments, but I have to say for some reason she seemed a bit insincere and contrived, I can always spot a fake smile because her eyes were dead.

We moved onto the bed where we kissed (barley any tongue if any...) And she grinded me until I got hard. She did owo...went pretty deep, but she did it side on, so no eye contact. I asked if I can cim but she wanted me to have sex first...which was a bit disappointing because I usually pop one off before sex.
I asked to 69 but she says she doesn't like receiving which is a first for me. She said I could but I'll be honest ....it smelt a bit fishy so I didnt.

Honestly I didn't feel it was going too well...especially after the ro knock back, so I just asked her to fuck me instead.

She started with cowgirl but again she wasn't engaging or enthusiastic, she looked distracted not even looking at me once...I was getting bored so I turned her over and we did doggy but again it was like fucking a corpse...I didn't appreciate the fake groans coming out of her. I did go in hard but I didn't cum.
She tried oral again, but she left me to check on her text messages a few times which I found rude.
After the oral going nowhere she mouned me and tried cowgirl again. I was really not into it.
In the end we just did it missionary and I finally orgasmed.
I had like 20 mins left but I wasn't really into her to be honest so just chatted in a spoon until it was time to shower and go.

She told me she was in a bad mood with her bank but I don't think she should let that affect our session.

I couldn't decide whether to make this review neutral or negative...but I just have a feeling on another day she would 've been more fun.

Overall she's quite pretty, body is ok...not really my type. Services were a bit lacking and performed very half hearted.

By the end I just thought it was a bit of a waste of money.

raylondoner

Interesting that her rack rate is £500 per hour but bid at £220  :hi:

yumyum3

You must have more money than sense, Harry. Why not have 2, 3 or even 5 punts for that money?  :hi:

Offline j122

You must have more money than sense, Harry. Why not have 2, 3 or even 5 punts for that money?  :hi:

He paid £220 not £500

Sorry you had a bad punt with her chap
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 10:40:48 pm by j122 »

yumyum3

He paid £220 not £500
Yes I understood. You can still get 2 or 3 good punts for £220.

endomorph

Another one who does not admit to having enhanced breasts in her interview section on AW

Offline mcardle464

Well thanks Harry for TOFTT.  Now we know she is who she says she is, I'm not going to see her because even at the reduced rate she isn't worth it. Incidentally many photo models look better on camera than in RL. It is odd but some people the camera just likes.

Offline KentAde

She has just bid on one of my RB's for anal, swallow and rimming, for £250 for 1.5hrs, but no anal nor rimming.. WTF..why bother!  :dash:

Offline j122

She's just got a couple more negatives on AW.
Glad I avoided her now

dan10928

After looking at her instagram its definitely the same girl (birth marks left eye, belly button and same tattoos).

any chance you still have the link to her instagram?

dan10928

Try : External Link/Members Only
I think that's her.

nice! was gona give her a miss due to the cost but the body...

Yeboahsleftfoot

nice! was gona give her a miss due to the cost but the body...

The body is awesome but she is as flaky as they come, I got lucky and had a great punt but within 24 hours she was telling some other punter that I intimidated her and deleting all our correspondence, including a request for a further meeting! There as less nutty birds around with equally good bodies, try one of them.

dan10928

The body is awesome but she is as flaky as they come, I got lucky and had a great punt but within 24 hours she was telling some other punter that I intimidated her and deleting all our correspondence, including a request for a further meeting! There as less nutty birds around with equally good bodies, try one of them.

hmm that is pretty strange. Did she ever give you an explanation?

I am torn atm. Her comms have been good so far, very quick replies. The location she works from is convenient for me so even if she flakes I dont think I will be too disappointed (maybe slightly relieved with the extra £250 in my pocket).

Are her instagram pictures accurate?

Yeboahsleftfoot

hmm that is pretty strange. Did she ever give you an explanation?

I am torn atm. Her comms have been good so far, very quick replies. The location she works from is convenient for me so even if she flakes I dont think I will be too disappointed (maybe slightly relieved with the extra £250 in my pocket).

Are her instagram pictures accurate?

No, she never explained, it was very strange because when I was leaving she was naked with a fur coat wrapped around her kissing me deeply telling me to come back soon and saying she had a mate for a threesome. The Instagram photos are her but some are from her modelling days a good few years ago. I reckon you have a 20% chance of a great punt and £250 is a big price to pay for a bad one.

Offline ontherocks

I saw her about 2 months back, for which I will write a review when I get time, I had a fairly good punt with her, but if you do want to see her, just throw up a reverse booking, when I saw her, I think her rates were around £200 and I saw her for less as she placed a bid well beneath that.

dan10928

still a noob in this game but what is a reverse booking ? lol