Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabelle35, Leyton, East London  (Read 1449 times)

1 review(s) for ANABELLE35 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bangerben

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in the area and decided to have a go before leaving town and found her profile. I noticed she was Polish (alarm bell 1), and also noticed there were no face shots (alarm bell 2) but the big tits made me call.
So I call and she picks up, and soon after texts me the street and post code. I call as I approach the street and a different sounding and seemingly irritated voice (alarm bell 3) gives me the house number and description to a side road off the main street. The entry into the house was discreet so didn't feel too awkward about it. Door opens and I hurry it. Immediately I realise why her profile pic is blurred. Not a looker at all, and it's her alright. She has the big tits granted, but had a bigger belly which dropped quite low over her black shorts. Her dark hair and darker eye liner made for a not so great look. There were two other girls in the flat, both younger, blond and fuck me, stunning!! What sort of rotten luck did I have today, I thought?
Anyway, while I'm staring at the two other girls with their fit bodies and their low hanging boob tubes struggling to contain, the woman I actually booked to see sternly ushered me up the stairs and insisted I go ahead of her, up to a dark room with poor music.
I thought I should just apologise, find some excuse and walk away, or just ask to swap and have one of the girls downstairs, but felt to see how bad it could get. I asked her to confirm the price for half an hour and she robotically  churns out the prices for 1 hour and 2 hours. I ask, what the cost for "half and hour", to which she replied "I  already tell you how much for one hour". I reply that she has misunderstood my query and I wanted to stay for "half an hour" but she went on a rant about how everything is on her page and she has another client coming soon. I tried to make her understand I wanted to stay for half an hour (which is offered on her profile) but she went off on one again.
At this juncture I politely asked to leave as she had another client arriving son as she said, I was led downstairs and out the building, paper still intact and on my person. I almost cheekily asked if I could see one of the other beautiful busties but thought otherwise.
My second miss in this town, and I probably won't be trying out that area again.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Bad luck, I called this 'lady'  last week. Alarm bells rang when I notice two profiles on VS one with a face PIC and the one you uploaded from AW. The other profile had her like as Anal and CIM. :dash: When I phoned to confirm,none of these two service are on offer.Complete waste of time.

Offline Lance

Yeah, she is disgusting. Was offered her after declining External Link/Members Only once seeing her.

Do you have a link to the 2 other girls?

Offline jimmyjackjones

Yeah, she is disgusting. Was offered her after declining https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2978884 once seeing her.

I had here on my HL as welk, but  she did'nt respond.The profile pictures are for a big girl.Nice rack :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

Four alarm bells ----------

1)  Fat cow
2)  No face pictures
3)  Claims to be 37 --- probably 57.
4)  £70 an hour.

doobes

I noticed she was Polish (alarm bell 1)

Why is this an alarm bell?

Offline fitalic

Why is this an alarm bell?
Agree so many good polish girls but they cost £90/h or more.

Offline punk

1)  Fat cow
2)  No face pictures
4)  £70 an hour.

4.? nothing to do with price.

Offline bangerben

Yeah, she is disgusting. Was offered her after declining External Link/Members Only once seeing her.

No link to the other two girls. I wish I had taken a better look at them, but was trying not to be rude.  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

4.? nothing to do with price.

So you say, very few decent girls charge £70 an hour, why on earth would they.   :unknown:

yumyum3

Fuck me what an old bag. Better luck next time banger ben. Your last couple of adventures remind me of my younger days using phone box cards and ending up in some grotty room. Some fat monster off the set of Doctor Who would then walk in looking like she's made from an industrial amount of paper mache. I always walked but had the adventure nonetheless  :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

1)  Fat cow
2)  No face pictures
4)  £70 an hour.

The old bag is now £80 an hour.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline punk

So you say, very few decent girls charge £70 an hour, why on earth would they.   :unknown:

£100 and upwards, you can still get a shit service,plenty of examples on here,if it was just a question we would all be paying XXX amount, its all a gamble with no guarantee's.Attitude of the prossie in question helps and her working conditions.

Offline punk

The old bag is now £80 an hour.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Way over priced, wouldn't even pay 40 an hour because i wouldn't see her.