Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Rose- Ashford (near Heathrow)  (Read 3430 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6475210) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harryrambo

Bella Rose-

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

October 2021
Ashford, near Heathrow - £100-  1 hour

Perhaps TOFTT

Comms- Called on the number, spoke about requirements and availability. All agreed

Location- Near Ashford train station (close to Heathrow airport), block of flats, few cctv around but ring the flat number and entry. Ok area...

Girl- - Polish MILF - absolutely ------ looks her age but well maintained 45...
I was not so sure about this one and thought I might get bad deal and in my mind I was ready to walk if the girl/lady was not up to the mark, but my punting luck was shining bright that day. A nice looking, voluptuous MILF was in front of me... smiling one :)
She wore the dress I requested
I was pleased and was just waiting to start sucking her lips
English not that good but OK...
Approx size 10/12ish but very nice proportions. Her Skin is blemish free and she is the kind who looks after herself.. nice size boobs and height 5'4''ish .. Platinum blonde curly hair ....
Body- 8/10, Skin 8/10, boobs- 8/10, attitude - 9/10

Action- I confirmed OWO and DFK, she was fine with both..
I asked for a quick shower- handed me towel and i jumped in shower.
Once back in room, she was standing in far corner of the room (relatively big room)- She came over to me, I pulled her and gave her a major kiss.. she responded very well and grabbed me with her arms--- this DFK galore continued... no stopping from her side...
Felt her all over in her dress... and slowly slowly the dress came off
she took off my towel and started playing with my dick when I continued Kissing her deep...
Took off her bra and wow surprised by the nice boobs, no sag, lovely handful shape and nice nipples... sucked them ...
Now asked her to go on her knees...

Started OWO- she liked and sucked very well- full effort .. it was big for her mouth but she continued well. Sloppy.... i tried a mild/slow face fuck and she was fine.

I pulled her up and kissed again.... now got on the bed, lying... asked her to lie between my legs and OWO- just too good.... she carried on like a champ..

pulled her up again, deep kisses.. now took off her panty ...again a nice and clean one--

asked for more OWO- by this time I asked for dom... (i could have continued with OWO) but that lovely pussy was calling me for  :D

I stared with missionary.... it was reasonably tight ....
carried on in that with kisses..
changed position- put her in prone lying position and really fucked well.... she actually enjoyed that (well at least from her reactions, not fake moans)...i carried on in this position till I exploded.
She cleaned.

She asked if I want massage- was not in mood. just lay in bed..

Round 2- more DFK's and stroking of her body and she stroked mine... she sucked on my nipples ... i was rock hard within 2/3 mins.. Asked her for OWO.... really good one..

went on for at least 10mins..
asked for dom- this time I fucked her standing by the side on bed, and she was lying on her side- proper deep one--- i just continued till I came ... (kissing was non stop)

She cleaned again..

I asked for a shower....
She wore a nice see thru dressing gown... looking more sexier--- when I returned she was taking care of her lips and skin in that see thru gown--- I felt like fucking her once again..

I loved this one-- she is little older but pushed all right buttons for me .... I'm already planning my second visit.

Offline trumps

How big / what size approx are her tits ?

Offline harryrambo

I would say between size B and C..
very nice shaped ... handful

Offline trumps

On basis on harryrambo's review I visited Bellarose today - strong +ve from me and I've made a new review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329899.0