Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Health First Spa, Holborn – Hannah  (Read 3003 times)

Offline JDSports

Link
External Link/Members Only

When
August 2021

Costs
£50 for 1 hour massage plus £40 for B2B and HE

Communications
None- walk in

The meet
I was in the area again, this time for a seminar. On the way home, the travel app said that there were severe delays on the underground. Unwilling to get stuck on the platform, I decided to use my prolonged stay in central London wisely.

I paid £50 for a one hour massage. The girl was Hannah. She recognised me from my previous visit a few weeks ago. Again, the massage was good. Onto the flip, she said that as I was a “good guy”, it would be £40 for B2B and HE (she charged £50 last time). I obviously agreed. The B2B was better this time as it was more sensual. There was no rush. Her technique when playing with my balls was pretty good. I then came and took a shower. The trains were back to normal when I left and I was able to continue with my commute home.

Positives
- Fairly discreet location
- Shower was good
- Girl was friendly
- No rush
- Reliable place in terms of quality
- Slight discount lol

Negatives
None really

Would I return
Yes

JD

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the update. :drinks:

It's unusual for a girl to discount her extra charge after she's seen a client at a higher rate as this is usually all her money to keep (and she may not get anything from the house fee).

If you see her again please let us know the price paid by updating this thread, unless she gets worse or significantly increase the service level for the money you pay.  :hi:

Offline rebelsurge

About 5 or 6  years ago in San Ling Baker Street I was assigned Yang Yang. We agreed £60 for full service. As I was leaving she said " ask for me next time and I charge £50" I kept on seeing her at £50 until the shop closed a few years ago.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline JDSports

Thanks LLPunting, will do.

From what you guys said, I think Hannah might have thought I asked for her specifically- I didn’t. It was just that the person who took the massage money at the counter did not provide the service and called Hannah in instead.

JD