Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOt@ALA, Palmers Green  (Read 1036 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5080360) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harryrambo

This could be one of the TOFTT- there is no review for this girl here ...

This is positive but just.... it could be neutral as well. her looks were not like the pics but services and attitude was, i was disappointed a little but she did all to please...

Girl- ALA
External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only

£100, 1 hour

age- 42, looks like that too..
I generally have found polish girls to be fair and dependable and found some nice ones in my journey so far. Same with this girl, I knew i could be cheated but still I took a leap of faith and booked her. Mid November 2020, I fell for the first profile pic in dress... :)

Location- Palmers Green, Bounds green area, walking distance from Morrisons... I parked there and walked as it was parking controlled housing area.. Cul de sac... ground floor flat.... found OK but some parts looked dodgy

Comms- called but no answer so texts exchange... confirmed services DFK, OWO and emphasised on the authenticity of the pics... she said they are correct.

Looks- bit underwhelming
She is less as first profile pic and more like the 3 one where she is standing in lingerie .... Short curly hair... looks in 40's but smiling face... boobs small but ok, i think she wore a push up bra...
She did make an effort as to what i had asked for, so that was a plus..

Meeting- confirmed services and handed over cash. She went out to stash it. I went for a quick shower. When i returned she was waiting and standing near the bed...
we just started snogging.. proper DFK... no stopping there.... felt her all over...
her gown was off and took her bra off.... sucked on boobs and kept feeling her... her hands were all over me too.. full participation and ho holding back...

Started with OWO on knees... good deep one...

After a while on bed.. more owo...
asked for a C and took off her panty... she was clean .. started in missionary, and then turned her around and fucker her prone.. it was a a good pounding and she too it like a champ...
Came in bag.. she cleaned it all ..

She offered massage and i took the offer for a small one on my neck.. but within 2/3 mins my dick for ready for another round...
Lots of DFK again and this time OWO was outstanding. this time i started mild face fucking by asking her to lie prone and head slightly hanging off the bed... it was proper deep and she took it all... doing all.... lots of spit, drool and all....
I carried on with this (must of for nearly 20 mins), changed position mid way, more DFK and all...
cam on her boobs...

it was super....
again i didn't get exact looks and body but the services and attitude was top notch....

went for a shower, dressed, kissed and departed...

was a good day...

overall- 6.5/10 -
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 01:50:30 pm by harryrambo »

Offline bedhedred

So the body looks reasonable for 42. Is that face pic representative? If so, then why the disappointment? I normally filter away 38+ but I would keep her on radar.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:47:08 pm by bedhedred »

Offline harryrambo

So the body looks reasonable for 42. Is that face pic representative? If so, then why the disappointment? I normally filter away 38+ but I would keep her on radar.

this face pic must be couple of years old.... she doesn't (exactly) looks like this now.. my whole reason for booking her was based on 1st face pic   :mad:
that's why disappointment ..

Body is ok..
Attitude great....

Offline bedhedred

Strange. It could be strategically shot. Her "good" angle.

I think it's still worth a shot at very affordable rates 60/100

Not logged in since November though!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 04:19:15 pm by bedhedred »